No announcement yet.

Fans Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good write up thank you. Wonder what the club would do if people started putting their own names on their seats, or nom de plumes like Mickey Mouse.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Ginge you won a ticket, quick pm myu.
      I have mate, thanks.

And thanks for that turk, all sounds rather positive!
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
        Good write up thank you. Wonder what the club would do if people started putting their own names on their seats, or nom de plumes like Mickey Mouse.
        Charge extra?
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
          missed the blokes name but I think I know who he is.. He genuinely writes some superb pieces for AKUTR's and other messageboards. Just thought emotions got the better of him last night
          And every single other fans forum they have ever had.

Comment

Thanks Turk.

Comment

missed the blokes name but I think I know who he is.. He genuinely writes some superb pieces for AKUTR's and other messageboards. Just thought emotions got the better of him last night
              No mate he groans on and on and on every forum. How he managed to get an invite every event let alone time on the mike when you know he's going to talk the same thing over and over again beggars belief
              Last edited by West Acton; 08-09-2016, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                No mate he groans on and on and on every forum. How he managed to get an invite every event let alone time on the mike when you know he's going to talk the same thing over and over again beggars belief
                Think I can guess who it is and if I am right its the self proclaimed super fan who rarely goes to games anyway

Comment

bit of in-fighting from the fans. One bloke hogging the mike basically asking for the club to finance Stan's health care. I think the club can only do so much. Appreciate a sensitive subject
                  I was chatting with him afterwards. Clearly he believes passionately about his cause, and if what he said about Frank Sibley is true that's sad to hear. The problem was his behaviour was totally inappropriate in the context of the event - he essentially hijacked it. From speaking with him I gathered that he has exhausted all other attempts at communication with the club because he comes up against a brick wall every time. So he now feels that these events are his last resort at being able to establish a dialogue. The problem was he caused the event to overrun by half an hour and other supporters were unable to get their questions answered, some of which may have been equally as valid (hence the heckling and barracking). So whilst I have some sympathy, it was also a very selfish and insensitive act.

I also attended another private meeting with the fan sites and the media team last season, which he completely hijacked also. The fact that the club have now ceased dialogue with him is very telling because they wouldn't have done that without good reason IMO. From my experience the lines of communication between fans and the club are always very open and accessible.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                    From my experience the lines of communication between fans and the club are always very open and accessible, as long as Lee Hoos is not asked about pies.
                    Yes.
                    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                      Yes.
                      I asked him at the end. Minced hamster and onion is his favourite

Comment

I think the person in question have the same name as a former very popular QPR player. Thanks for the Write-up
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                          I think the person in question have the same name as a former very popular QPR player. Thanks for the Write-up
                          It's not Dave Thomas, Shania. But he does represent AKUTR.

Comment

Brian Williams?

Comment

Jose Bosingwa?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                                It's not Dave Thomas, Shania. But he does represent AKUTR.

It was actually another big name I was thinking of. But the most important thing was that he seemed very passionate about his club..
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X