but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
      Who's going?

Yeah hes there with Jimmy and Les
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
        Yeah hes there with Jimmy and Les
        On first base?
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

fans forum

bit of in-fighting from the fans. One bloke hogging the mike basically asking for the club to finance Stan's health care. I think the club can only do so much. Appreciate a sensitive subject
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

I thought it finished ages ago, just put it on.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
              bit of in-fighting from the fans. One bloke hogging the mike basically asking for the club to finance Stan's health care. I think the club can only do so much. Appreciate a sensitive subject
              Actually mate it was about the benefit match for our legend stan bowles and how the club is dragging its feet about getting it arranged, nothing about the club financing stans health care! As for the fans at the back heckling the guy they must be very young or know nothing about the history of our club, really muggy !
              LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Was fortunate enough to be invited to the forum again tonight.

In total ive been to 3/4 of these now in the past year, the guy speaking was from AKUTRs, unfortunately I did not catch his name. Now firstly it is abundantly clear that they are doing some absolutely tremendous work for ex players and helping them through various struggles and should be commended highly.

The problem is that there are clearly issues and support required for them but the way the gentlemen approaches the cause in this forums is not appropriate for the situation. I absolutely do not condone the heckling in any way, I thought it was bang out of order. And I would absolutely guarantee that every single person in that room would have been supportive of their cause. But in the last 3 I've been to, the same gentlemen stands up and effectively rants for about 10 minutes. There was no real questions or any responses that could be given. It was basically a long speech where he did not give any time or scope for a response and got more aggressive as he spoke on. In the end, being honest, he laboured the point so much he lost the room and that's when the calls to sit down started. I'm not saying it's right in any way but the truth is there was no real question for Lee Hoos to answer and it was clearly a matter which should be succinctly raised in the forum but addressed outside of it, in the same way that the issue over the fence, and the disabled areas have been/will be.

As for the rest of the forum I thought it was thoroughly enjoyable with insight given into Sandro, kpekwa, the new stadium and issues such as the names on the seats being removed etc.

Comment

Can anyone give a summary of the key points for those of us that missed it?
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                    Ginge you won a ticket, quick pm myu.
                    Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 07-09-2016, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                      Off the top of my head!

Transfer window

Only 1 target we went for was missed, tried to pull a deal planned for January forward due to other clubs interested and it didn't come through, no names mentioned though.

Jimmy very happy with the profile, age and ability of the players we've signed. Him and les seem to get on really well which is great to see. They absolutely want professionalism and players who want to actually play for the club, fully accept that they will need work on to improve.

Kpekwa was basically sold because of the lack of professionalism and attitude issues.

Doughty was loaned out at his request because he needed first team football . Jimmy wanted him to stay. Have a feeling he will be back next year once Henry and Sandro move on.

Sandro has apparently been brilliant. Wanted to move but that didn't come off but there has been absolutely no issue whatsoever with him and is one of the best trainers. Is in good shape. Whether he will actually play or not straight way remains to be seen but would expect to see him play if for no other reason than to put himself in the shop window.

Loftus Road & Training Ground

2 residents have appealed for a judicial review on Warren Farm. If it gets rejected (should know in the next 4 weeks) then we are good to go effectively. If it gets upheld then it adds at least 9 months to the process. Hoos was very very confident of getting it through though

Stadium is still a way off but was a major green light in getting the planning permission done.

Absolutely no way to increase the capacity at LR, if for no other reason than the infrastructure cannot take it.

The £15,000 saved by no putting names on seats was used to refurb the toilets in Ellerslie. Actually makes sense although people were upset about having the name removed. Simple idea though that if people want their names on they can pay the £1.50/£2 and the club will do it. Probably see that as an option next year.

Family stand will not move. Season tickets on the lower loft increased from 399 to 1080 or close since putting families there.

Other questions

Nothing club can do about long midweek away trips. Everyone at the club unhappy and club debating whether to stay up between Blackburn and Newcastle away trips.

Issues with disabled capacity and carer seats on travel will be looked into.

Fence separating q and r blocks can't be removed yet due to council concerns over people moving from one section of the ground into the other and the safety linked with this though Hoos thinks it's rubbish and is finding a way to get it removed.

Scouting levels have increased and there is a focus on youth players in inner London.

I may have missed a couple of bits but this is mainly what i could remember!!

Comment

Cheers turk, nice one.

Comment

Thanks for the thorough report OST! (PM'd you btw mate). I was there too on behalf of the forum. I think it will also be repeated on Player or YouTube from tomorrow, for anyone who missed it.

Comment

thanks turk

Comment

Originally posted by oldskoolturk View Post
                              Was fortunate enough to be invited to the forum again tonight.

In total ive been to 3/4 of these now in the past year, the guy speaking was from AKUTRs, unfortunately I did not catch his name. Now firstly it is abundantly clear that they are doing some absolutely tremendous work for ex players and helping them through various struggles and should be commended highly.

The problem is that there are clearly issues and support required for them but the way the gentlemen approaches the cause in this forums is not appropriate for the situation. I absolutely do not condone the heckling in any way, I thought it was bang out of order. And I would absolutely guarantee that every single person in that room would have been supportive of their cause. But in the last 3 I've been to, the same gentlemen stands up and effectively rants for about 10 minutes. There was no real questions or any responses that could be given. It was basically a long speech where he did not give any time or scope for a response and got more aggressive as he spoke on. In the end, being honest, he laboured the point so much he lost the room and that's when the calls to sit down started. I'm not saying it's right in any way but the truth is there was no real question for Lee Hoos to answer and it was clearly a matter which should be succinctly raised in the forum but addressed outside of it, in the same way that the issue over the fence, and the disabled areas have been/will be.

As for the rest of the forum I thought it was thoroughly enjoyable with insight given into Sandro, kpekwa, the new stadium and issues such as the names on the seats being removed etc.
                              missed the blokes name but I think I know who he is.. He genuinely writes some superb pieces for AKUTR's and other messageboards. Just thought emotions got the better of him last night
                              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                              This morning's tempest I have to cross
                              I must be guided without a stumble
                              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Working...
                              X