No announcement yet.

Paweł Wszołek signs - official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dave Mc is deffo back in favour at the club this season. Hes had some very good scoops.

Comment

Reading some Polish tweets about him and he's sounding good. Most of them really rate him and should be playing for a top serie A club. Let's hope we get this done quickly

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
        I think the clip I posted is from March 2016 when he scored two goals for Poland.
        You're correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
          Reading some Polish tweets about him and he's sounding good. Most of them really rate him and should be playing for a top serie A club. Let's hope we get this done quickly
          Anyone involved in the current Polish squad has got to be decent IMO

Comment

My understanding is that he seems to have the potential to play for a midtable side in the prem but this will be his level right now. He had an ok season last year but at least played fairly regularly and managed to bag 6 assists in 26 appearances in Italian top flight football which isn't to be taken lightly. My only concern is that he is an out and out right winger (50 games played there in his career, 17 played at left wing) which would mean Yeni would be staying on the left. I suppose having one winger be able to cross and one be able to cut in does give us an air of unpredictability but I'd love us to sign someone who is naturally a left sider.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
              Bizarre. Bloke scored twice for Poland in March. Missed the Euro's through a broken arm.

You realize the Poland national side is on a level with England don't you? If we were in the market for a 24year old English International winger how much would he cost and would he come to Qpr in a zillion years?

You are correct I have never seen him play, but the facts as stated tell me he will be an excellent addition to our squad. You are the naive one if you think we should be aiming higher than this.
              You're correct regarding the goals in March. Whether he would have made the squad, who knows. Where have I said we should be aiming higher? The original comment I made was that the video clip didn't impress me and his end product looked pretty poor, which is true as far as the video is concerned imo. This is also backed up by 1 goal in 53 apps in Italy or 3 for club and country since 2014.

I also said I'd prefer us to sign better players but funds are limited. Not once have I said he's not good enough as nobody on here really knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                You're correct regarding the goals in March. Whether he would have made the squad, who knows. Where have I said we should be aiming higher? The original comment I made was that the video clip didn't impress me and his end product looked pretty poor, which is true as far as the video is concerned imo. This is also backed up by 1 goal in 53 apps in Italy or 3 for club and country since 2014.

I also said I'd prefer us to sign better players but funds are limited. Not once have I said he's not good enough as nobody on here really knows.
                That's the point Matty, who exactly do you think is better that we can sign? Adomah isn't coming, McManaman is shite, no-one from the Prem will sign on a Perm that's half decent so who realistically can we get?

This bloke has to be at least half decent to be playing for Poland, cos they are a class act Internationally. He is only 24 and has the potential to improve further. I'd love to see this signing.

Comment

Like the look of this lad. Hope it comes off.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I don't know much about this guy but some of the reports seem half decent.
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                      That's the point Matty, who exactly do you think is better that we can sign? Adomah isn't coming, McManaman is shite, no-one from the Prem will sign on a Perm that's half decent so who realistically can we get?

This bloke has to be at least half decent to be playing for Poland, cos they are a class act Internationally. He is only 24 and has the potential to improve further. I'd love to see this signing.
                      I'd like McManaman tbh but that's another argument. I'd also like Reach from Boro, who did well at Preston last season and has very good crossing which is what Polter and Sylla will thrive on.

Regarding this Polish lad, I agree it's impressive being in the national set up but he's only played one friendly in two years, although he's in the squad for the upcoming games which is a positive.

Hopefully that clip didn't show the best of him in wide areas, which tbf was only a small sample but nonetheless not impressive. 1 goal in 53 apps is very poor also.

One thing is for certain, we need wingers and if JFH thinks he's good enough then that's enough for me.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                        My understanding is that he seems to have the potential to play for a midtable side in the prem but this will be his level right now. He had an ok season last year but at least played fairly regularly and managed to bag 6 assists in 26 appearances in Italian top flight football which isn't to be taken lightly. My only concern is that he is an out and out right winger (50 games played there in his career, 17 played at left wing) which would mean Yeni would be staying on the left. I suppose having one winger be able to cross and one be able to cut in does give us an air of unpredictability but I'd love us to sign someone who is naturally a left sider.
                        What, like Shodipo?

Comment

Truth is that this signing is going to be a complete gamble. Don't think any of us on here have a clue about this bloke.

Could easily be a hit but at the same time a flop. We all know that if we want to guarantee a standard of player then we will have to pay big bucks. I am sure we would of enquired about Adomah and McManaman but have been priced out.

Deals like this are going to be more regular for QPR I reckon. If this signing can be backed up with a deal like Ravel then i'd be over the moon.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                            Truth is that this signing is going to be a complete gamble. Don't think any of us on here have a clue about this bloke.

Could easily be a hit but at the same time a flop. We all know that if we want to guarantee a standard of player then we will have to pay big bucks. I am sure we would of enquired about Adomah and McManaman but have been priced out.

Deals like this are going to be more regular for QPR I reckon. If this signing can be backed up with a deal like Ravel then i'd be over the moon.
                            The bloke has played top flight Italian footy. Good enof for me !

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                              The bloke has played top flight Italian footy. Good enof for me !
                              Italian football isn't what it use to be. Many of their top flight teams wouldn't grace the championship.

However, without seeing the bloke play we shouldn't write him off or at the same time expect to much. The fact he plays for Poland and fairly regularly make me take notice more as they are decent team.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

Any transfer deal is a gamble - remember Andy Carroll and Balotelli to name someone
                                I bet this Kodija guy was a gamble for Bristol C that really payed off - but they probable had few others that did not

Comment

Working...
                                X