No announcement yet.

Paweł Wszołek signs - official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

am i the only one who is a bit worried that the player still seems to be in poland with the polish national team (according to his facebook posts)

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post
      am i the only one who is a bit worried that the player still seems to be in poland with the polish national team (according to his facebook posts)
      Medical taking place out there apparently.

Comment

Maybe it takes two gentlemen?...

Comment

We are buying one player on the last day. Probably just a back up for now, same with Sylla. What is the big deal?

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post
            Sportwitness article reckons he's been given permission by national side to travel to England for a medical.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
              Time to wake up. Obviously talking about the late late show. The later you leave it, the more you pay. Admittedly this is even more true in the January window but just once it would be great to do the business early doors.

And Kev if you can remove the blue tinted you will find that quite a lot of clubs aren't involved at this stage. Including some fairly successful ones.
              Pretty sure every Championsho club is involved today. Newcastle and Villa still buying even though their squads are good enough as it is

Comment

Time to wake up. Obviously talking about the late late show. The later you leave it, the more you pay. Admittedly this is even more true in the January window but just once it would be great to do the business early doors.

And Kev if you can remove the blue tinted you will find that quite a lot of clubs aren't involved at this stage. Including some fairly successful ones.
                And how many of those 6 coming came at the late late show?????
                And they went for their main winger target 2/3 weeks ago - Barrow from Swansea - did not work out
                Maybe some loan coming in late - I think Walker came in at the late late show

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  Maybe it takes two gentlemen?...
                  of Verona?

Comment

of Verona?
                    Yes, to conduct the medical there.

Comment

It's all here in red and white: https://translate.google.co.uk/trans...p/&prev=search

Comment

Pretty sure Kev and I are sporting the rose coloured ones not blue

Comment

Or they become cheaper as clubs are trying their best to make the money they need or get rid of a player who wants to go.
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

not sure if anyone else has pointed this out but translated it reads that this is a loan deal
                            Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
                              not sure if anyone else has pointed this out but translated it reads that this is a loan deal
                              Loan with option to purchase at end of the year, I read. Best way to do it IMO.
                              "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
                                Sportwitness article reckons he's been given permission by national side to travel to England for a medical.
                                the thing is he posted a photo onto facebook an hour ago showing him with 2 polish teammates - would seem to imply that he is in poland and not discussing personal terms with anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X