QPR Business - Lee Hoos Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
    Not if the views are from non-forum users.
    Surely by viewing this thread you've become a viewer of the forum whether registered or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
      Surely by viewing this thread you've become a viewer of the forum whether registered or not?
      Correct, but he was responding to Mel's post.

Comment

It is I think a fair comment to point out that both Leicester and Burnley have gone up in the world since his departure. These facts may or may not be related, but I suspect after Beard TF wanted and was prepared to pay for experience. Is his salary a matter of public record?

Whilst I think it is excellent that there appears to be more openness at the club, when you actually listen to what is being said I'm not sure how much you are actually learning. I would prefer a slightly more critical examination, but Hoos can only answer what is put in front of him.

Comment

Part 4 - In the final part of our exclusive interview with Lee Hoos, the QPR CEO answers fans' questions on AirAsia coaching clinics, Loftus Road facilities and encouraging our younger players.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
            Is his salary a matter of public record?
            Doubt it. No more than any other club employees would be.

No harm in asking though. Any unanswered questions, send them in to qprbusiness@qpr.co.uk and they'll be addressed in future videos, as it looks like they'll be regular interviews.

Comment

Ask him whats he earning ? bit rude that ?

Comment

The new training ground won't ever materialise and the problem seems to be that we don't know when to stop flogging a dead horse. I find him very confident but brash
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  The new training ground won't ever materialise and the problem seems to be that we don't know when to stop flogging a dead horse. I find him very confident but brash
                  Why don't you think it'll materialise? He said that it's just 2 residents left who are trying to slow us down. I'd say that's progress.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

We will see.
                    I think you will find brash is a commom trait amongst chief execs.
                    Last edited by CroydonCaptainJack; 06-09-2016, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                      Ask him whats he earning ? bit rude that ?
                      That's true

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                        That's true
                        Actually Americans don't find that rude. Also I don't know why WeAre thought he was brash.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                          Actually Americans don't find that rude.
                          To be honest, given the way the club has been run since the TF take over, no one can have any complaints whatsoever about salary queries, Americans or otherwise.

It's a legitimate question given the current financial context. The BBC refuse to disclose top salaries (despite the public interest) on commercial grounds, but I can't see a competitor beating down the door to get to Hoos and the club's supporters who input revenue represent the club's public interest. None of which will get the question answered: transparency has not yet touched down in the world of pro football.

Comment

Actually Americans don't find that rude.
                            I agree, but I think in the context of these interviews it might come across as a very loaded question. That's not to say the shareholders (for example) wouldn't have a right to know.

Comment

Not sure he's got the full jist or not giving it , SWF are still very active and are now campaigning against EALING COUNCILS proposals for the land fill not QPRs plan for landfill , Ealing has already carried out significant landfill in the adjoining area it's my opinionThat Ealing will want to earn from the landfill prior to handing the site over to QPR , but SWF are using misleading tactics in their objections showing pictures of household waste being used for landfill whilst rubble and hardcore construction waste will be used

Comment

Actually Americans don't find that rude. Also I don't know why WeAre thought he was brash.
                                I guess that is why you live in the US and I don't. I much prefer reserved behaviour that has substance, hence why we have a difference of opinion. Also it is a little ironic you can live in a country that caused such mayhem and misery, which left barbaric conditions in your homeland but I guess principles have been thrown out of the door for a posh lifestyle
                                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                                X