No announcement yet.

So what exactly is a set piece goal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I personally think our problem is Chery as his role as playmaker is just not hapoening. 3 penalties aside when has he took hold of the game and influenced it? Also the fact he never uses his right foot does not help us.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
      I personally think our problem is Chery as his role as playmaker is just not hapoening. 3 penalties aside when has he took hold of the game and influenced it? Also the fact he never uses his right foot does not help us.
      Now this is a great point which was discussed in car on way home. I think it's worthy of a thread on its own as it will generate mixed and passionate views. I think like you he needs to deliver more I feel like he's playing in his comfort zone

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
        He had a poor game yesterday if truth be told. Several misplaced passes early on, he then took a nasty blow to the head and never really got back in the game after that.

Comment

I put that across on a previous thread as for me he does not deliver when we need it. I use Buz and Adel as the benchmark and this guy is not in that league or at least from what I have seen since he joined us. Would have cousins with henry and push luongo forward as he dribbles and is two footed.

Comment

Stanley, For me he is all tricks and flicks and his penalties are a kind of smokescreen. For me not the answer as our creative influence.

Comment

Working...
            X