No announcement yet.

Is the new strategy working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The question should be when we scouted him where was he playing? If not left wing why has he been put there?

Comment

His full back did not have to play as one!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Football is about winning
        It's also about being entertained - especially at QPR as that's always been the tradition at the club. Maybe our fans are too used to that, especially the older ones who grew up on it week after week? Perhaps this applies more to home games than away, where this one might be viewed more as a smash and grab?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
          It's also about being entertained - especially at QPR as that's always been the tradition at the club. Maybe our fans are too used to that, especially the older ones who grew up on it week after week? Perhaps this applies more to home games than away, where this one might be viewed more as a smash and grab?
          Yes, I am one of those brought up on entertainment provided by quality plsyers such as Bowles Currie Stainrod Byrne Wegerle plus wingers like Thomas Sinton Sinclair not forgetting some good midfielders from Francis, Masson, Gregory Waddock Fillery Wilkins etc.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Don't agree. Personally I walked out the DW on cloud nine because we won mate the entertainment never came into it it was result that counts. If I want to guarantee entertainment will go circus or cinema. Football is about winning
            Cant say i agree with this, prefer to be entertained, would rather watch us playing superb football with 110% effort aswell, than any old style as long as we win!
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

For me this is why footballs gone down the pan compared to back in the day, monies took over so to alot especially at the clubs winnings become even more important, so the qualities gone downhill, its a shame as was brought up on watching great players and great teams years ago, whereas now its not the same!
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
              X