Gladwin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gladwin

Anyone looking forward to him coming back on the wing ? I feel Jimmy has not got the confidence in Shodipo/El hence playing Yeni and Cousins out of position. Or are we waiting for the new winger to come in .

New winger I suspect. Or Hoillet back?

Comment

I think we have missed him as he does give us width as he holds his position out wide

Also big unit so good for defensive set pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
        I think this will happen on short term contract

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          I think we have missed him as he does give us width as he holds his position out wide

Also big unit so good for defensive set pieces.
          My thoughts too. A fully fit Gladwin could make the difference.

Comment

Winger(s) seems to be high on our shopping list.

Comment

Yeah, would like to see Gladwin in the side again - decent player IMO.

Comment

How long is he out for?

Comment

Gladwin is not good enough for the league.

Has been poor in pretty much all of his performances this year so don't get why people are excited for his return.

Is a league 1 player!

Hoilett shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the club. If he was any good a top paying champ team would of already snapped him up let alone bottom half prem side.
                  The bloke doesn't create anything as he has no end product so why would anyone want him back!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                    Gladwin is not good enough for the league.

Has been poor in pretty much all of his performances this year so don't get why people are excited for his return.

Is a league 1 player!

Hoilett shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the club. If he was any good a top paying champ team would of already snapped him up let alone bottom half prem side.
                    The bloke doesn't create anything as he has no end product so why would anyone want him back!
                    Who is acceptable Maids??

Comment

I'm not sure on Gladwin but would rather him play out wide then play Cousins out of position. Going to be very interesting if we sign a wide player and Gladwin is back fit. Picking out of Henry, Luongo, Cousins, Borysuik will give JFH a headache

Comment

Gladwin hasn't played well at any point since the Watford game... but he stays wide, which we need because it creates space in the middle.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I haven't seen anything from him ever. I don't expect him to step up. But we need players who gone us width.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                            Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            I think this will happen on short term contract
                            but Hoilett is not really a winger and he doesn't cross the ball well. Not forgetting, he is right footed and aleays wants to cut in to shoot. This is not going to set up many chances for Polter.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                              but Hoilett is not really a winger and he doesn't cross the ball well. Not forgetting, he is right footed and aleays wants to cut in to shoot. This is not going to set up many chances for Polter.
                              But having him there puts Yeni on the right, meaning we have one winger who actually plays for the cross at least. Right now, Cousins is central and Yeni cuts in... with Hoilett it'll be Hoilett cuts in and Yeni stays wide.
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                              X