Derby tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nick View Post
    Whats NP stand for steve?... Can only think of Nigel Pearson, but obviously you dont mean him....
    Natalie Portman? wouldn't be against it tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
      Pearson hasn't become a bad manager over night. Still early days in the season. And before someone says, but JFH has had enough time according to some. Well, I'm not advocating Pearson became our manager, but he does (unlike Jimmy) have a managerial track record (in the right divisions) to justify being given time by derby.
      Agree 100%

Comment

Pearson hasn't become a bad manager over night. Still early days in the season. And before someone says, but JFH has had enough time according to some. Well, I'm not advocating Pearson became our manager, but he does (unlike Jimmy) have a managerial track record (in the right divisions) to justify being given time by derby.
        He hasn't become a bad manager overnight, that's correct.... to become a bad manager, you have to have been a good manager for an extended period. He was good for a year and a half or 2 years tops in his entire career and that is a long career.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

C'mon Nas. He's been good for eight seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
            Hasslewan-k to go if we lose tonight NP in charge for fulham
            I am so so happy you aren't chairman...
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
              He hasn't become a bad manager overnight, that's correct.... to become a bad manager, you have to have been a good manager for an extended period. He was good for a year and a half or 2 years tops in his entire career and that is a long career.
              He's done promotion to championship and premiership plus keeping Leicester in prem.

Comment

Didnt he save southampton from drop
                R's

Comment

He's done promotion to championship and premiership plus keeping Leicester in prem.
                  Cue:

Ranieri turned Leicester into Champions with a few tweaks that were right under Pearson's nose.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Pearson relieved of team duties for tonight's game so that's him gone

But he was supposed to be the answer for us a manager with magical powers ha ha ha some characters on here threw toys out pram when we never got him. Dodged a bullet crappy manager reputation built on sand
                    Not sure it is Pearson's fault, but the fault of Derby football club.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Pearson relieved of team duties for tonight's game so that's him gone

But he was supposed to be the answer for us a manager with magical powers ha ha ha some characters on here threw toys out pram when we never got him. Dodged a bullet crappy manager reputation built on sand
                      He's only been at the club since June. What's he had, 10 games??

Comment

Some Rangers fans like their celebrity names

Absolute gash of a manager why do so many on this forum rate him. Everywhere he goes he has rows and falls out with people Joey Barton on managerial scene

Comment

He's only been at the club since June. What's he had, 10 games??
                          Isn't 10 games about the norm for Derby?

Comment

Didnt he save southampton from drop
                            R's

Comment

Hasslebank to go if we lose tonight NP in charge for fulham
                              R's

Comment

Ranieri turned leicester into champions with a few tweaks that were right under Persons nose......
                                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                                X