Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barnsley bid for Kpekwa. (Signed Official.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish the lad all the best
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Any mention of the fee involved?

Comment

Good luck to him, he was hyped up a lot. It's a shame he didn't get a proper crack at it but all the experts are sure he won't make the grade. Let's hope the next youngster gets a go.
        C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
          Any mention of the fee involved?
          Undisclosed but I thought I saw 450k mentioned somewhere.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Cole kpekawa
            ✔ ‎@officialCole6

Also I would like to thank everyone at Queen's Park Rangers for the last 13 years I've been at the club, wish Qpr nothing but success. ����

Comment

Let's hope we can get him back on a free transfer, when we need him in 3 years time. But he will probably be ripping the champions league a new one by then.
              https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                Let's hope we can get him back on a free transfer, when we need him in 3 years time. But he will probably be ripping the champions league a new one by then.
                Jesus christ, I've never seen such an overreaction to a bit-part player leaving
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Good luck to him. Think we have let what could be a gem slip through our fingers but that's football you can't have 100man squads

Hope we have covered bases and put at least 25% sell on clause

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                    Jesus christ, I've never seen such an overreaction to a bit-part player leaving
                    You probably need to check the treshold levels on your sarcasm filter G.
                    https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• Shame to see him go always want a home grown to be a star player even if they don't make it....
                      The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

• A lot of people in this thread think hes the best defender we have had in years but a bad egg is a bad egg and has to go.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/c...elbaink-110272

Comment

• JFH is letting the squad know in no uncertain terms what is expected of them. If the player falls below that he is out on his ear. About bloody time after what has gone on over the last few years!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            A lot of people in this thread think hes the best defender we have had in years but a bad egg is a bad egg and has to go.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/c...elbaink-110272
                            Article makes a lot of sense.

To be fair, the lad has always looked a little podgy, hasn't he? If it's accurate then I think we've absolutely done the right thing here. Made it clear to every other junior what's expected in order to make it into the first team!

Comment

• Kpekwa would have thought his time had come, contending with Robinson and maybe Perch - until we signed Bidwell

Maybe he couldn't face a season waiting for Bidwell to get injured or a cup run (who'd have guessed !)

Good to see JFH, LF, LH etc consistently doing things the right way for the club

Comment

• Just read that article, & how ridiculas getting rid just cos opf his fitness level, im sure they could of got him a personal trainer to be with him most of the time or something instead of just give up and get rid! Barnsley wouldnt of bought him if they thought hes a fat waste of space, sorry but thats over the top getting rid just cos of that, could of been dealt with better than that...
                                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                                X