Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barnsley bid for Kpekwa. (Signed Official.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
    I agree! I was at the Yeovil game too and cole and grant hall really stood out! Difference is Cole hasn't been given the platform to play 8-10 games back to back!
    He's a talented lad imo and I don't feel selling him right now is the best move by the club. Surely we could extend his deal for another 2 years and loan him out to Barnsley and see how he gets on!
    Barnsley aint silly !!

Comment

Everyone we sell is a world beater destined for ultimate glory.
      Everyone we buy is total shite and league two standard.

Thats how it seems on here.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
        Seeing as we got 15 years to pay up (on my side) ill bet whatever u like

I saw enough in the League cup game away (Yeovil?) to see the kid has class and talent. Has not had a run in the side and Barnsley can obviously see a class young centre back when they see him (when was the last time we had a centre back come through our academy worth £47.5m).

Not saying he's gonna be a world beater like sarcy Kev likes to imply. Just think he has all the attributes to go to the top.

Good luck to him.
        As I said previously, you know when you see a special talent like Stones. Stones played 24 games for Barnsley and then the big boys come calling. Cole has made 20 apps and has been slaughtered by some fans of the loan clubs he's played for.

I actually liked him on the pre season tour of Italy last year but he didn't progress into the first team. He'll end up like 99% of our youth products in his era and plying his trade in the lower leagues imo.

Football is all about opinions and good luck to Cole, but £450k is a blinding deal for what he's done in the game to date. I guess time will tell whether the club and myself are right with our opinion.

Comment

I believe the club really wants to sell him, at a good price and to a club were he will get games. It will show to other youngsters that QPR develops kids that CAN make a living out of the game even if they can't reach QPRs first team. If I'm not wrong I think Les has been talking about this, young talents need to want to come to QPR and they will if they have a chance to become professionals, no matter the club (at least in the long run).

Comment

A sell on clause is a must

Comment

Originally posted by moon_safari View Post
              A sell on clause is a must
              Can't see a deal happening without one..

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Everyone we sell is a world beater destined for ultimate glory.
                Everyone we buy is total shite and league two standard.

Thats how it seems on here.
                Not everything is black or white mate, and try to stop delivering your point as if you are an 8 year old

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                  Not everything is black or white mate, and try to stop delivering your point as if you are an 8 year old
                  Yeah apols mate, im being especially annoying today i know.

Comment

Kev he's right, you've really picked up some bad habits, what started off as a joke has become a real arrogant self obsessed trait
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Yeah duly noted and will be acted upon weare mate. Hanging today so i do know i was being a dick.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                        I agree! I was at the Yeovil game too and cole and grant hall really stood out! Difference is Cole hasn't been given the platform to play 8-10 games back to back!
                        He's a talented lad imo and I don't feel selling him right now is the best move by the club. Surely we could extend his deal for another 2 years and loan him out to Barnsley and see how he gets on!
                        But surely Barnsley have to agree to that too? What if they only want him on a permanent deal?

Comment

I find this a bit frustrating. We see glimmers of young players but not enough to know how good they will be. Furlong, Greco-Cox, Kpekawa, Doughty, Shodipo I have no ide if any will make it, but we do need to give these youngsters a longer run in the team to see if they are up to it. I don't mind if we don't get promoted if we are playing and developing our own players (not youngsters we have loaned off other teams). I don't know if he was going to make it, but I thought he might have been good enough. I am miffed we can't rotate and play games with Onouha, Hall, Caulker and a youngster in the back four, with experienced players alongside them hopefully we can see if they look out of place or not

Comment

I agree with maids that thought he showed hes got real quality against yoevil, think we're abit hasty getting rid & surely we're not desperate for the money from this! Think he'll end up being a quality defender myself and would of liked us to keep him and integrate him like southport says!
                            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Southport View Post
                              I find this a bit frustrating. We see glimmers of young players but not enough to know how good they will be. Furlong, Greco-Cox, Kpekawa, Doughty, Shodipo I have no ide if any will make it, but we do need to give these youngsters a longer run in the team to see if they are up to it. I don't mind if we don't get promoted if we are playing and developing our own players (not youngsters we have loaned off other teams). I don't know if he was going to make it, but I thought he might have been good enough. I am miffed we can't rotate and play games with Onouha, Hall, Caulker and a youngster in the back four, with experienced players alongside them hopefully we can see if they look out of place or not
                              Nailed on for relegation with that nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                                But surely Barnsley have to agree to that too? What if they only want him on a permanent deal?
                                Perhaps that's because they know a promising defender when they see one.

Comment

Working...
                                X