Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barnsley bid for Kpekwa. (Signed Official.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure- get rid
    Some in here don't wannt young players coming through our ranks.
    Even read that Kakay got some boos in his first game - how sick is that
    Comon you R's SUPPORTERS

Comment

However the hosts hit back with seven minutes remaining. Centre-back Cole Kpekawa stepped up and smashed a free kick from 25 yards beyond Crowe. - See more at: http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-n....b2G6####.dpuf

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
        Centre-back Cole Kpekawa stepped up and smashed a free kick from 25 yards beyond Crowe.
        Centre back.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
          Dunno about that mate. We aspire to be a permanent fixture in the Premier League, can you honestly see him being that player? Granted he's young but from what I've seen it'll take a huge improvement for him to become a quality Premier League defender. Can see him making a living in League 2/National League.
          I can Matt cause he's young and he's got ability and the body to be dominating CB and he's got decent feet (he's not Rio but in that mould) What he needs now is games and time and more importantly coaching and effort invested in him

I don't know how we can right the kid off (what is he 19/20) but someone like Doughty who clearly is not up to it and five years older people keep calling for.

We all want the kids but there seems to be lack of patience towards them we want them to walk in side and play and act like an experienced pro but that only happens in rare cases. They will play they will make mistakes but key is if they keep making same mistakes

Comment

Keep him. Doubt they are offering much anyway. Very harsh to make the kid live in Barnsley

Comment

Keep him. Looks decent and I think he should be given game time. You don't want to mess with the centre back pairing but injuries and suspension will give him game time. I'd have him over nedum personally
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

He's still young and will only improve by game time. However, a loan maybe, but to give him way at his age makes no sense at all. He's wanted to play by another championship side, so if he is good for Barnsley, should be good for us as well. I assume the Premier will be another issue though.

Comment

well

well i think very highly of this player but we are awash with center halfs so i guess we can unload
                  but this can happen upon the road
                  half a million is a nice piece of cash
                  but in the future we will be unhappy for being rash
                  Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Sell him!

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                      He's 20, had 4 games for us and is now s..t?
                      This.
                      Give the lad a chance here. I know we have a few defenders ahead of him, but he could be useful next season, especially if Perch Caulker and Hall leave when their contracts have run down. although Perch might have another year to go.

Comment

Let him go there on loan for the season.
                        C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          They looked good against us playing nice football, i want him to go and get a chance to play some football, cant see him getting any here.
                          Preston looked good against QPR too.
                          Why strengthen Barnsley's team?

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                            Preston looked good against QPR too.
                            Why strengthen Barnsley's team?
                            Seems like a nice kid, think he deserves to play football and its a championship club so a good move for him.....he cant strengthen our team so doubt hes going to change them that much that could affect our final position.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              Seems like a nice kid, think he deserves to play football and its a championship club so a good move for him.....he cant strengthen our team so doubt hes going to change them that much that could affect our final position.
                              Yes, but he seems like a decent prospect and could easily be needed next season if not this.
                              Also, who's to say that a Premiership club wont make a late bid to buy Caulker. If he went that would move Kpweka nearer to the 1st team.
                              Furthermore, how much are they offering. Do QPR really need 500k so much that they are willing to sell a promising CB who can potentially be a 1st team player at QPR for 4 seasons or more. Perch, Caulker and Onuoha won't be here for much longer.

Comment

If he goes i will be happy for him, if he doesnt then thats fine as well. We wont be selling him for the cash, it will be cos hes not rated by the powers that be.
                                They have bid for him, we havent put him up for sale. So maybe the manager will have said 'no chance , i need him'.

Comment

Working...
                                X