Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barnsley bid for Kpekwa. (Signed Official.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And many thought he would be the next superstar.

Comment

• Talking of Barnsley.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb...tatement:Sport

We dont want any young loan supertars anyway, and even if we did I doubt he would of wanted to up sticks and move all the way to us.

Comment

• In fact, reading that has really pished me off.
        Touted as the new Tammy Abrahams and scored for fun in the under 23s and hes gone all that way to Barnsley when hes exactly what we are crying out for and we are two miles down the road.

#HappyClapperStoppedClapping
        #100%GoingDown

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          In fact, reading that has really pished me off.
          Touted as the new Tammy Abrahams and scored for fun in the under 23s and hes gone all that way to Barnsley when hes exactly what we are crying out for and we are two miles down the road.

#100%GoingDown

😂
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            In fact, reading that has really pished me off.

#100%GoingDown

Didn't you read the memo? We don't want loans. We want a stable squad.

Comment

• We've got to have the shittiest scouts ever.

Chelsea's youngsters have won the league numerous times. The champions league, the treble last season and regularly thump Arsenal with ease who are regarded as up with the best for youth in Europe and we never get these players. Two close mates of mine are coaches at the s cum within this set up and when I asked if we ever enquire I was told "we get emails calls etc all the time with clubs requesting players and QPR is never one of them"

Embarrassing.

Comment

• Think the decision was pretty well made for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                  We've got to have the shittiest scouts ever.

Chelsea's youngsters have won the league numerous times. The champions league, the treble last season and regularly thump Arsenal with ease who are regarded as up with the best for youth in Europe and we never get these players. Two close mates of mine are coaches at the s cum within this set up and when I asked if we ever enquire I was told "we get emails calls etc all the time with clubs requesting players and QPR is never one of them"

Embarrassing.
                  There's so much wrong with how we scout at youth level it's unreal. Does the club think they can sell themselves on prestige to youngsters? does the club think players will just show up at our door begging to play for us? How are we so inactive when everyone around us who could legit have the best youngsters running to their door begging to join are being even more proactive than us. It's seriously embarrassing and I wish I had some way to convey it to the club properly
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                    We've got to have the shittiest scouts ever.

Embarrassing.
                    Can only assume the club is worried about any potential backlash because of them being Chelsea youth

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      There's so much wrong with how we scout at youth level it's unreal. Does the club think they can sell themselves on prestige to youngsters? does the club think players will just show up at our door begging to play for us? How are we so inactive when everyone around us who could legit have the best youngsters running to their door begging to join are being even more proactive than us. It's seriously embarrassing and I wish I had some way to convey it to the club properly
                      I am not so sure - we seem to have got nothing but youth players in in recent times

Breaking through apart from Bowler we have

Chris Paul
                      Osman Kakay
                      Niko Hameliannen
                      Olamide Shopido
                      Eze.

These guys are coming through the system,

Axel Prohouly
                      Charlie owens
                      Chay tilt
                      Aramide Oteh
                      Dan derbyshire
                      Illias Char
                      Giles Phillips

So its not as Bad as some might make out.

The Problem comes is that they get introduced to the first team make a couple of mistakes and then the crowd turn on them.

Comment

• Originally posted by 3London View Post
                        I am not so sure - we seem to have got nothing but youth players in in recent times

Breaking through apart from Bowler we have

Chris Paul
                        Osman Kakay
                        Niko Hameliannen
                        Olamide Shopido
                        Eze.

These guys are coming through the system,

Axel Prohouly
                        Charlie owens
                        Chay tilt
                        Aramide Oteh
                        Dan derbyshire
                        Illias Char
                        Giles Phillips

So its not as Bad as some might make out.

The Problem comes is that they get introduced to the first team make a couple of mistakes and then the crowd turn on them.
                        Blaming the fans, another cop out.

Manning has done alright?

And all the previous youth players that the Fans 'have turned on' have gone on to set the world alight at other clubs?

I'm sure if there good enough they will stay in the first team.
                        C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

• Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                          Blaming the fans, another cop out.

Manning has done alright?

And all the previous youth players that the Fans 'have turned on' have gone on to set the world alight at other clubs?

I'm sure if there good enough they will stay in the first team.
                          No not so much a cop out as a comment on the fans having a part to play in developing the youth players and the need for instant success at the turn around from signing "champions league players" to developing and scouting decent youth players..and an understanding that this won't happen over the course of one season.

Jack robinson and Ryan Manning are good examples of that.

and the same could be said for loads of clubs as to how well their youth have gone on to be ..

Comment

• Am almost certain if we'd signed this kid someone would have moaned about pinning our season on a kid who hasn't played at this level, as it is Barnsley have pulled off a masterstroke...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                              Am almost certain if we'd signed this kid someone would have moaned about pinning our season on a kid who hasn't played at this level, as it is Barnsley have pulled off a masterstroke...
                              Yep!

Comment

• Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                                Looking at this from both sides of the fence, I still ultimately think selling is best.

- POTENTIALLY could get in at LB if injuries work out for Cole; but realistically I dont want this happening as Bidwell and Lynch are solid replacements already. (YES, Lynch is also a LB if you didnt know)
                                - Robinson is gone in my eyes, struggling to come back, so you could argue that Cole should be kept.
                                - I havent seen enough to say he's going to be the next best thing at LB, so I am unsure on what everyone is basing his talents on?
                                - £500K plus a sell on fee and add-ons is a Fooooking superb deal, that's pure profits.
                                - He is only 20 so has loads of time to improve, so it could be a ruddy huge mistake. Give the youth time....
                                - Saying that, giving him time would void point one above, which is the favoring of Bidwell / Lynch and even Perch in JFH eyes.

Cole didnt hit the ground running like Mo, the championship is a ruddy hard league, so to be fair its very hard to say he's going to be quality right now and we need some cash in the bank to balance books and abide by FFP.

Comment

Working...
                                X