Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    4000 sold in 24 hours. Near on a full house i reckon
    Wow that's great, more than was there against Rochdale. Need to book mine when I get in.

Comment

If I wasn't away this would be a great game to go too. Definite Sell out !

Comment

The clock is ticking for Sunderland

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/20...-3291385.aspx?

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
          A great offer that should see an almost full stadium and a much better atmosphere.
          Hopefully QPR will put in a good performance.
          I'd rather we celebrate 50 years by actually putting out a decent team and not disrespect the tournament as we always do......but nice sentiment nonetheless

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            4000 sold in 24 hours. Near on a full house i reckon
            I'm assuming the reason there are so few tickets currently available on the site is because they haven't released season ticket holders' seats yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
              I'm assuming the reason there are so few tickets currently available on the site is because they haven't released season ticket holders' seats yet?
              Season Ticket holders have until 5pm tomorrow to secure their seat. After that they go on general sale.

Comment

£6.70 for away fans as well....got to be a sell-out surely

Comment

Going by the online ticketing page, it is selling out. Everywhere is orange as opposed to green. This wont even be on TV, which is annoying for me as in Tenerife. Be a good game for TV I thought. Lower league team at home, sell out, under the flood lights.

Comment

It's a great gesture from the club, but of a joke on our part of it doesn't sell out really

Comment

Great gesture. Evening games are a pain for me and I rarely can make them - but I've got my ticket for this. Deserves to be a full sellout. Sunderland are shaky as well - we could do them ! :D

Comment

Box office expecting quite a bit of availability when ST seats become available for general sale at 5pm today.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                          Box office expecting quite a bit of availability when ST seats become available for general sale at 5pm today.
                          i reckon most people will get them saturday at the blackburn game , us fans know we are being shafted getting charged £3.50 for putting a ticket in an envelope and 7p a minute on the phone , then the recorded voicemail keeps you on the phone for ages

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                            i reckon most people will get them saturday at the blackburn game , us fans know we are being shafted getting charged £3.50 for putting a ticket in an envelope and 7p a minute on the phone , then the recorded voicemail keeps you on the phone for ages
                            Still get charged the 3.50 if you book them online and print them at home off of your own printer!! Bloody outrageous really

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                              drives my brother berserk having to phone for tickets, as you say, that fcking answer phone con
                              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                              This morning's tempest I have to cross
                              I must be guided without a stumble
                              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

the con is customer services is a 0208 number , so they could make the B.O number the same if they wanted to

Comment

Working...
                                X