No announcement yet.

£6.70 Tickets For Sunderland Cup Game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantastic move by the club. Make next to #### all in the opening rounds anyway so let's fill the gaff. Will be a few of us coming up for this one

Comment

Tuesday 30th Aug to Tuesday 6th Sep for ST holders not in auto cup tickets to claim their seats

Comment

A great offer that should see an almost full stadium and a much better atmosphere.
        Hopefully QPR will put in a good performance.

Comment

Gutted, going to miss it as I'll be on holiday in Scotland! I can feel it in my bones, it's going to be a cracking atmosphere and an even better result.

Comment

Great offer from the club that. I fully expect it to be near on full tbh, will be a poor showing from us fans if not.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              To all if you buy in advance. Walk ups on the night are fit teen.

Sunderland had to agree to it as well, so fair play to the Mackems.
              You get a fit teen if you turn up on the night?? As long as she's of legal age, I'm in!

Comment

Brilliant gesture forgot its 50 years since that Wembley dream.

Comment

decent by the club but it will actually cost me more as i take 2 kids . but won't moan at those prices , please play the best team u can jfh

Comment

I'll be driving down with the boy from Leicester for this one,won't get home till well past midnight but worth it at that price.

Comment

Actually £10.20. F acking booking fee has to be added. To upload it onto my season ticket?

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        Actually £10.20. F acking booking fee has to be added. To upload it onto my season ticket?
                        I thought all these booking fees had been clamped down on?

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                          I thought all these booking fees had been clamped down on?
                          Is outrageous tbh. Money making wheeze. Brought tix for mates for two home games, plus my Sunderland tix, means £10.

Comment

are we charging Sunderland £72 a ticket to commemorate their FA Cup win over Leeds?
                            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                            This morning's tempest I have to cross
                            I must be guided without a stumble
                            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Gotta say that is a great PR move by the club.

Comment

4000 sold in 24 hours. Near on a full house i reckon

Comment

Working...
                                X