No announcement yet.

£6.70 Tickets For Sunderland Cup Game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully they wont want the distraction of this cup with thier huge relegation battle this season, and will play the ressies again.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Hopefully they wont want the distraction of this cup with thier huge relegation battle this season, and will play the ressies again.
      Hopefully, they will be tired as they have Spurs away on Sunday then us away on Wednesday, would make sense to surely stay down south but never heard of a team doing that. Then they have Palace at home following Sunday which is a big game for them.that they need to win.

Comment

Seems like many on this thread are really excited for the game, good on ya!

those predicting a sell out are crazy imho. Dont think we will get anywhere near 15k. Reckon you could half that and it would be closer to the mark.

Personally cant get too excited about it.

As from the bloke travelling from Leicester because the tickets are cheap???? surely your spending far more on transport regardless of ticket prices. Does it actually make that much difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post

those predicting a sell out are crazy imho. Dont think we will get anywhere near 15k. Reckon you could half that and it would be closer to the mark.

As from the bloke travelling from Leicester because the tickets are cheap???? surely your spending far more on transport regardless of ticket prices. Does it actually make that much difference.
          Why are you not getting excited Ramsey? Personally thinking we have ridden our luck so this could be the end, hope not.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
            Why are you not getting excited Ramsey? Personally thinking we have ridden our luck so this could be the end, hope not.
            cup game that ultimately we arnt going to win / get a day out at Wembley. Dont really have the squad to compete in the competition and maintain good energy levels for our league games. think we are "big enough" now that if we draw a big team away, it dont really effect us money wise.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post

£18.90 return for me and the lad is an excellent price for the train,now I'll be honest I don't usually travel to midweek home games as they can be a bit of a nightmare transport wise but this time it's ok.The last midweek game I travelled down to was Carlisle and we all know what happened there plus it cost me about £40 in fuel so this game with tickets is only just over £30.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester Mark View Post
                £18.90 return for me and the lad is an excellent price for the train,now I'll be honest I don't usually travel to midweek home games as they can be a bit of a nightmare transport wise but this time it's ok.The last midweek game I travelled down to was Carlisle and we all know what happened there plus it cost me about £40 in fuel so this game with tickets is only just over £30.
                Hope you enjoy it and get to see us win.

Comment

put out a strong team that are up for it and we can win this one .

Comment

I think JFH will put out a decent team. Cant imagine them pulling in fans for £6.70 and then putting out a bunch of youth players

Comment

Home time in a cup against a Premier League team and tickets for £8. In the Premiership, this was what, £30+? We should be close to capacity in my opinion. Rubbish cup or not, for that price against a decent team fans should turn up.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                        I think JFH will put out a decent team. Cant imagine them pulling in fans for £6.70 and then putting out a bunch of youth players
                        how many times have we heard from rangers managers , " the team i put out was strong enough to win it " only to be embarrassed by the likes of rochdale , swindon , mk dons and sheffield utd in recent years

Comment

Working...
                        X