Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Palace/Wilf Zaha

About to get £15m for Zaha!
    Combine that with the Bolasie deal and its a fantastic bit of business for Palace, yet you've got their fans on the radio sounding all doom and gloom.
    £45m for two very inconsistent, one trick pony wingers is not the end of the world.

Originally posted by Norths View Post
    About to get £15m for Zaha!
    Combine that with the Bolasie deal and its a fantastic bit of business for Palace, yet you've got their fans on the radio sounding all doom and gloom.
    £45m for two very inconsistent, one trick pony wingers is not the end of the world.
    But for the fans football isnt about good business its about players who can excite the crowd and/ or get the ball in the onion bag , no wonder theyre gutted to lose Bolasie and Zaha
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Seeing the money CP have spent on players, they've obviously also let a few go, it shows you what you can achieve if you get promoted and consolidate your position using common sense. Who would have chosen Tony Pullis over Harry Redknapp?

Comment

All is not tickety boo down at Selhurst Park me thinks.

They lose tomorrow and the 5hit could really hit the fan.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
          But for the fans football isnt about good business its about players who can excite the crowd and/ or get the ball in the onion bag , no wonder theyre gutted to lose Bolasie and Zaha
          Not sure on their exact stats but neither of them have been prolific at Prem level? They've finally got the striker in that will do just that once he gets up and running. Townsend is arguably an improvement on both, in terms of end product, and is capable of producing those exciting moments.
          I think they'll be alright this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
            All is not tickety boo down at Selhurst Park me thinks.

They lose tomorrow and the 5hit could really hit the fan.
            I agree. The peasants are revolting a bit. Parish has said he is not selling Wilf but the fact that he asked to move is not good.

Comment

Crystal Palace reported to have agreed deal to sign Chelsea and former Newcastle United star
              Read more at http://www.croydonadvertiser.co.uk/c...O7UC4tk4yYy.99

Comment

Remy and Benteke could make for an interesting combo.
                Overall, i dont think Palace have done too badly on the transfer front this summer.
                Got a solid gk in on a free, probably overpaid a little on Tomkins, but Andros and Benteke should prove to be very good buys for them.

Comment

good business by palace , wilf and bolasie both blow hot and cold , unplayable some days lazy on others. benteke will come good soon

Comment

Remy would be a good signing.

Comment

Benteke may wonder why he signed
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

With Benteke in the middle I would prefer Zaha to Remy.

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                          Benteke may wonder why he signed
                          They've had a very poor start to the season. For Pardew that has to be a worry as his teams usually start well but end the season with a bad run of form.

Comment

Will be a hard slog for them this season me Fink's
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                            X