No announcement yet.

Stuarts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my dad took me to Parksys in 81 and bought me an enamel QPR kit badge ,still got it now , good memories
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
      went in their last season with one of the kids he bought some adidas trainers , asked the bloke to keep them behind the jump til after the game .
      to be fair ,theyre good as gold as gold at stuarts ,even now ,they know where the shop came from ,and theyre QPR
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Stuart's is always worth checking online as they have sales where you can pick up a nice little bargain, especially around the Jan sales time.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
          to be fair ,theyre good as gold as gold at stuarts ,even now ,they know where the shop came from ,and theyre QPR
          They are blinding in there.i usually get served by Raj,he is a nice fella.
          "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
          London Pride is a flower that's free.
          London Pride means our own dear town to us,
          And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Bought some Lois cords many moons ago but dont think they sell anything these days for fat fellas in their early fifties

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
              Winklers
              another name from the distant pass
              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
              This morning's tempest I have to cross
              I must be guided without a stumble
              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Brought a NYC Schott jacket there very recently. Nice shop. Thought it funny, when searching online, to find the item in a shop near the Rangers.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Moved up to Pie 2 in Ealing when I moved out the casual phase late 90s.
                  American Pie previous to that. Good shop that. Chiswick High Rd

Comment

Wasn't Parkseys Phil Parkes shop? Our Cossack wearing keeper.

Comment

Some decent clobber in there.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                        Wasn't Parkseys Phil Parkes shop? Our Cossack wearing keeper.
                        Indeed it was CCJ.

Comment

anyone remember the mod revival shop , think it was on uxbridge rd or could have been goldhawk . it was called action or reaction i think , there was one i richmond as well , it was open 1979 /81 if my memory serves me

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                            anyone remember the mod revival shop , think it was on uxbridge rd or could have been goldhawk . it was called action or reaction i think , there was one i richmond as well , it was open 1979 /81 if my memory serves me
                            Your showing your age now 72 lol

Was way before my time mate

Comment

10% off with match tickets plus a bit more if they know you !!

The very first thing I got from em was a Fred Perry polo top white with red n blue piping then next was Levis stay press
                              never forgot that cos they had a good stock of sizes.

Comment

Working...
                              X