Could we try this formation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    The struggles real and long may it continue.
    haha

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
      Ahhh right, I didn't realise only goals from open play count....

By saying we're not scoring enough goals, you're suggesting we're lacking offensively? There was me thinking you can only get penalties if fouled within the box of the opposition!

We're lacking squad depth, not goals, and the formation and side you suggested would take us backwards!
      Well just as well I'm not picking the team then hey !
      Was just an opinion but I guess as it differs from yours I must be wrong !
      Point I was trying to make is we are very strong in central midfield and weak on the wings ! Hence why we are playing cousins on the right so instead of shoe horning players In ala England why not play to our strengths !
      What a mad thought lol

Comment

Goals are goals whichever way they are scored, who cares?

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
          Nope, not the case, it's Ned's goal

Don't care what was given officially, the FACT is Ned didn't touch it, it was an OWN GOAL.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
            Don't care what was given officially, the FACT is Ned didn't touch it, it was an OWN GOAL.
            It isnt fact whatsoever, from the angle trhat has been released it is inconclusive whether it touched Ned as you cant see.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
              The dubious goals panel gave it to Ned... that's what matters at the end of the day.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
              X