Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EFL round 3. Sunderland Visit Loftus Road.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knocker View Post
    Almost certainly on the Wednesday as Sunderland have Spurs on the Sunday. Suits me better than Tuesday.
    It's on Tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
      Bang up for this ,put out the first team from the start ,definitely winnable , i can feel a cup run coming on .............
      I agree - Realistically we are not going up this year - or going down! another season of consolidation in the league so lets throw everything at the Cups!

A solid league position i.e top 10 and a couple of good cup runs would represent progress under the new conditions in which the club appeared to be being run by now

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
        It's on Tuesday.
        Where have you seen that. Not confirmed on official. Sunderland play Spurs at 4.30 on Sunday. Can't see them playing again Tuesday. If they do, surely in our favour.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
          Where have you seen that. Not confirmed on official. Sunderland play Spurs at 4.30 on Sunday. Can't see them playing again Tuesday. If they do, surely in our favour.
          BBC Football fixtures.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/...ngers/fixtures

Comment

Time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
              I agree - Realistically we are not going up this year - or going down!
              Way too early for that kind of talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                Way too early for that kind of talk.
                I Don't think so - this squad is not good enough for the premier league - even if we fluked the playoffs we would have to go go back to the boom or bust buying ..this squad is being put together to mature in a couple of years...i think the quicker people realise that the less stressful their life will become! i think this season so far has proved this perfectly ..2 games where we have looked pretty good and 2 where we have been pretty awful! thats what we will expect with such a young team. If the squad is strengthened and allowed to marinade then maybe next season or the season after we will be in a position to go up and stay up. equally there will always be 6 or more teams worse than us ...

Comment

BBC has all the teams playing in the third round on Tuesday 20 September at 7:45 pm

Comment

4 Prem teams playing on the Sunday so think all those will be Wed

Comment

Which means maybe it will be on TV? Hope so, as I am out the country. With sensible pricing this could be a decent turnout attendance wise. Sunderland will bring a couple of thousand.

Comment

Leocester v Chelsea and West Ham v Accrington will be on telly i reckon, not us.

Comment

Just been confirmed Wednesday 21st September 7.45pm kick off.

Comment

What's all this 'winnable' stuff!! Barely beat Rochdale or the other giant team we played and won on pens!!!

Haha
                            The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                              BBC has all the teams playing in the third round on Tuesday 20 September at 7:45 pm
                              Ah, fair enough.

Comment

We have a half decent record against those mackems
                                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                                X