Wow biggest pearl found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow biggest pearl found

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-10-years-ago?

Like winning the lottery

It's an ugly thing though, isn't it? A great big shiny lump. Don't get why that would be worth so much money.

On a different point, I am deeply underwhelmed by the obsession with money in our society. Money, money, money. ####ing materialism!

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
      It's an ugly thing though, isn't it? A great big shiny lump. Don't get why that would be worth so much money.

On a different point, I am deeply underwhelmed by the obsession with money in our society. Money, money, money. ####ing materialism!
      If you dont want your money Hubs, feel free to send it my way.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
        If you dont want your money Hubs, feel free to send it my way.
        Obsession with it Rambo, that's what I'm talking about!

Comment

It looks like a Henry Moore.

Comment

I take it you have loads of it then!

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
              I don't think he is selling it, I thought he wanted it to stay and be a local landmark for.people to come and see.

Comment

All property is theft.but I do like giving pearl necklaces.
                "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                London Pride is a flower that's free.
                London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

I always find the people who say these kind of things are pretty well off. Like when you hear a footballer in his thirties whose earned an absolute fortune say "money isn't important to me". Yeah course not because you are stinking rich.
                  Money is important to me because I have a family to support so I go out an earn as much as I can everyday. I know it shouldn't be like that but that's life nowadays, everything costs a bomb

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                    I always find the people who say these kind of things are pretty well off. Like when you hear a footballer in his thirties whose earned an absolute fortune say "money isn't important to me". Yeah course not because you are stinking rich.
                    Money is important to me because I have a family to support so I go out an earn as much as I can everyday. I know it shouldn't be like that but that's life nowadays, everything costs a bomb
                    Well in my case, you'd be completely wrong Dave.

Comment

Working...
                    X