Osman Kakay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knocker View Post
    First time ive sat in paddocks for years and JFH was an eye opener. He never stopped screaming at the players, most of which sounded ########.
    Sounded what? Good? Bad?

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
      If it wasnt his debut and one of the senior players put in a performance like he did, they would have got slaughtered.

Of course only 18 and his debut, so cant read anything into it really.

Good to see we are giving youth a chance as some many wanted.

Wasnt near the paddock so cant comment on JFH comments, but if true, good on him and nice to see.
      I don't agree with that at all.
      Were you at the game? Genuine question.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
        I don't agree with that at all.
        Were you at the game? Genuine question.
        Yes.

what did he do that impressed you?

Comment

Yes.

Played well... that impressed me. He was direct and he was fast...
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I was at the game washington had 2 great chances to score shopido was decent skinning for fun down the wing sandro played well which you would expect v rochdale Kaykay I thought was average hall was decent bid well I thought poor kept kicking ball to know one up the wing aerial ran around a lot didn't do much
            R's

Comment

IMG_20160824_151226.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                Played well... that impressed me. He was direct and he was fast...
                ok, but tell me what exactly he done that impressed you? put crosses in that never met their target?

is it enough now to simply be "fast" to impress you. pretty low standards.

Comment

If Kakay impressed him and Washington didn't, then I give up...

Comment

ok, but tell me what exactly he done that impressed you? put crosses in that never met their target?

is it enough now to simply be "fast" to impress you. pretty low standards.
                    Did I just say fast? start reading more please, I said he was direct, he ran at his man and tried to cross it, sorry that he's got a 5 foot 8 striker as his target but that happens.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                      As was said above, washington had a couple of great chances to score and didn't, his shots were crazy weak and weren't threatening enough. His movement is good until he gets the ball, then he loses all composure.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                        you cant win with him. Spends most of the game looking at his phone for the stats. Irritable little wart.

Comment

you cant win with him. Spends most of the game looking at his phone for the stats. Irritable little wart.
                          A bit unnecessary isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                            As was said above, washington had a couple of great chances to score and didn't, his shots were crazy weak and weren't threatening enough. His movement is good until he gets the ball, then he loses all composure.
                            You literally have no idea what you are talking about, there's is no debating with you because your posts are so ludicrous.

Shodipo missed a 1v1, shall we sell him if we get takers because his finishing is bad?

Comment

Yes.

He looked to take his man on and showed for the ball well and had a good turn of pace, exactly what I want from our wingers.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                                He looked to take his man on and showed for the ball well and had a good turn of pace, exactly what I want from our wingers.
                                i have not slated him once. openly said, its his debut, he's a kid, great to see it, especially considering our history. But cant distort the truth of his actual performance. He was Average at best, which is nothing to be sniffed at considering his age, but people going on like he was class.

Comment

Working...
                                X