No announcement yet.

Nicklas Bendtner??!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, but Grant Holt is a wrestler Wrong forum..
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Could be great at this level or could be shocking. Blues mate when they had him said he was mustard just needed to stop thinking he was world class and loose the ego

Comment

One of those 50/50 transfers that could be amazing or could be a huge flop. It's clear we haven't got a lot of cash to throw around so probably worth a punt in my opinion!

Comment

End of the transfer window ! and here we go again looking at the leftovers that nobody else want , remember the end of last year the dross we signed

Comment

Might be one of those players where they work harder when the boss is a former star. I remember taarabt was similar under Mark Hughes. Imagine it's a respect thing. Not saying it's right but could work

Comment

Just feel NB isn't the sort of player we should be even thinking about, never seen him play other than mediocre
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Is he really a striker ? His games to goals ratio is

Comment

David Mc, WLS is also on this story...

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                    One of those 50/50 transfers that could be amazing or could be a huge flop. It's clear we haven't got a lot of cash to throw around so probably worth a punt in my opinion!
                    On a freemans we couldnt lose imo.
                    Blokes a divv but if he gets a bit of love from our huge section of boo boys who knows how he could turn out in the championship.

Comment

Done very well for our national XI, but hasn't done anything worthwhile for his clubs the past 4-5 years? He's a lottery ticket, he's not a hard worker (not as lazy as JET though, as far as I can tell), he likes the flash of cosmopolitan London a bit too much (a week or two in Sierra Leone for perspective, perhaps?), and probably, he would neither accept being a rotation player with us or being within our wage budget.

But IF.... huge IF - then I'd take him for 15.000 pounds/week as a squad player. The transfer window is closing, no transfer fee to pay, and our attack is so vulnerable. If Polter is out with a long term injury, we could be without a usable CF for months. I just don't see CW filling out the role as lone striker.
                      QPR since 1993
                      WATRB since 2015
                      First QPR game hopefully in 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        On a freemans we couldnt lose imo.
                        Blokes a divv but if he gets a bit of love from our huge section of boo boys who knows how he could turn out in the championship.
                        That depends on how much we would give him in wages. He'd probably want a hefty wage, and I'd like to think we'd tell him you can take x amount or fark off.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                          That depends on how much we would give him in wages. He'd probably want a hefty wage, and I'd like to think we'd tell him you can take x amount or fark off.
                          Im shite at maths, but a lower league player at say 1 or 1.5 million would be the same as his wages for one season wouldnt it mate?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Im shite at maths, but a lower league player at say 1 or 1.5 million would be the same as his wages for one season wouldnt it mate?
                            diff is he sees himself a prem player not league 1

Comment

on the fence with this one.

3 goals since 2012 is appalling tbf is that stat is correct. The boy is talented especially at champ level.

I question would he really have the desire to play at this level or is this just about picking up a little more cash!

Comment

As I said on the transfer thread he would probably do okay. He's basically Polter without the work rate. Tbh I can't believe we are even interested in him, very lazy transfer target. Hopefully it's just his agent talking it up as he wants to come back to London apparently. Surely got to be better options out there?

Comment

Working...
                                X