posting on here - during games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
    back to our old argument Nas. You'll never convince me that reading stats gives you a better view of what a player is doing than actually watching him yourself. The world would need no more scouts.

Respect your opinion on it as discussed before, but will never agree.
    I'm not trying to tell you that, I'm trying to tell that a combination of both is beneficial. Scouts use numbers as well as what they see, that's the point and that's what I like to do, I form an opinion from the numbers and from what I see.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      You ever thought about putting your hand in the air next time we need a manager
      haha mate, I'm always available if the club ever needs me.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

not having it tbh. I know who has been sh!t and who has been good based on sitting there and watching. Dont need stats for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
          not having it tbh. I know who has been sh!t and who has been good based on sitting there and watching. Dont need stats for that.
          "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." - Mark Twain

Time for a new signature RIG?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
            "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." - Mark Twain

Time for a new signature RIG?

DONE!

Comment

Working...
            X