Do you go?
    Generally go to all
    36.36%
    Pick and choose
    18.18%
    No, I don't bother
    45.45%

The poll is expired.

Generally go to all, which is usually just one a season. Planned to go tomorrow but off ill so unsure if I will tomorrow.

Comment

Nope, league matches are boring enough as it is!

Comment

Generally no not anymore, if we got a tasty game I would but it's been loosing to lower league teams for a while now. Last one was probably Swansea at home when Lee Trundle was playing for them, and we won !!!!!!

Comment

I go, if it's at home that is. It's easy for me to get to and from.

There's a novel atmosphere, it feels more intimate than other games. Nothing beats watching a mid-week game, under the orange, iridescent, hue of the West-London evening sky, the floodlights illuminating the vivid green pitch and the empty seats allowing you to spread your legs sparing your shins.

They should really allow fans to take their John Smiths into the stands, that would make it perfect.

Comment

You forgot to include a win in the novel atmosphere.

Comment

not going tomorrow but enjoyed the swindon game . hate all the excuses we get after lower league teams beat us, " we're concentrating on promotion" or " we couldn't afford any injuries ", play a strong team and hope to get a plum tie next round

Comment

Big night tonight boys! It's going to be a scorcher, the kind of night when dreams are made and legends are born!

Comment

because of my shift patterns at work ,so i go whenever its possible , looking forward to tonight ,ive missed Loftus rd
                  Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

vowed to myself after last seasons humiliation, never again!

Couldn't stick to it and went to Swindon game though. After doing Cardiff away, Barnsley Away and having to watch the sh!te that was served up on Saturday, i haven't yet got a ticket for this one and am hoping i dont get the itch later and give it a miss.

Comment

Always go as you you got to take the rough with the smooth

Reckon club could give first two home games on season ticket as a sweetener if drawn at home

Comment

To be fair I only go to the bigger matches in cup games, Villa away and manure away were the last in the League cup for me.
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Although 2 long away's last week, absolute dire at home saturday, JFH all but confirming he is going to be putting a weak team out tonight and the fact i dont particularly want to go tonight......... iv just bought a ticket.

next time the Mrs tells me iv got a problem with the football, im going to have to agree with her.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                            Although 2 long away's last week, absolute dire at home saturday, JFH all but confirming he is going to be putting a weak team out tonight and the fact i dont particularly want to go tonight......... iv just bought a ticket.

next time the Mrs tells me iv got a problem with the football, im going to have to agree with her.
                            Love this

Why on earth we do it to ourselves I do not know...

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post

I know, I know.

Comment

Working...
                              X