No announcement yet.

Nasser El Khayati

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We signed many players these past two seasons that may be a gamble. Some will improve and add to their value (Chery; Hall; Luongo), others may struggle to establish themselves (CW; Nasser; Gladwin). However, I am sure that there is something in these players that will eventually prove that they can make the grade higher up in the Championship. A good scout sees something in a player that by good coaching, patience and trust will help a player to flourish. However, the R's fans must be patient and support the in comings.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
      We signed many players these past two seasons that may be a gamble. Some will improve and add to their value (Chery; Hall; Luongo), others may struggle to establish themselves (CW; Nasser; Gladwin). However, I am sure that there is something in these players that will eventually prove that they can make the grade higher up in the Championship. A good scout sees something in a player that by good coaching, patience and trust will help a player to flourish. However, the R's fans must be patient and support the in comings.
      Nicely put.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
        Good post, and a fair one too.

I've been critical of NEK and asked for more opportunities / time for CW, so it's only fair both get the same.

Comment

im a fan

im a fan i think he will come good he can beat players easily enough but hes just got to believe in himself a little more
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
            im a fan i think he will come good he can beat players easily enough but hes just got to believe in himself a little more
            Spot on Ted. I'd also add, make the simple pass, not beat a man or two, then try and beat a third. That's not a smart footballer.

Comment

Working...
            X