Calamity Goals conceded - Rangers GOLD MEDAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calamity Goals conceded - Rangers GOLD MEDAL

Having seen rangers for over 30 years now, you are never surprised.

But the first two or three games showed promise.

The first ten minutes against Preston was fine. I felt positive and it seemed like it had the possibility of a nice day out.

I would though like to know because I think as a team over many years, we certainly concede a heck of a lot of goals where can be at least two or three comedy errors lead to opposition scoring joke goals.

Definitely a couple today.

When you concede a goal due to true skill, pace and power - you can have little to complain about. And easier to just put it down to that and battle back.

BUt both goals today could be from that category.

But when there are two or three chances to eradicate such moves from developing into chances and goals - it must be quite demoralising.

The only guy that came out of today with his reputation intact - Grant Hall.

Unfortunately Smithies was to blame first goal - but even so it was still incredibly fortunate after that also.

Don't really know what point am trying to make but think the boys need to practice their pinball skills.

We weren't the WIZARDS today.

We move on.

And how much influence did the wind have on Smithies trying to deal with that high ball for the first goal? Wasn't it a touch on the horrendous side?

Comment

grant hall was banned

Comment

Originally posted by longtime_ranger View Post
        The only guy that came out of today with his reputation intact - Grant Hall.
        Originally posted by 72bus View Post
        grant hall was banned
        I think that's his point, 72.

Comment

Working...
        X