Our manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
    this . i could see 10 minutes in we were in for a long day , jimmy needs to see this early and change it , i've never liked him since i saw him larging it in chessington world of adventures with his kids in their chelsea kits
    The lengths people take to create a viable smokescreen is unreal. He is a nailed on poof.
    "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
    London Pride is a flower that's free.
    London Pride means our own dear town to us,
    And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
      Decent first game when we led but Saturday when we went behind we seemed to revert back to the crappy way of play from last season. Looking back at things cannot help thinking that appointing JFH was a rush job and can we honestly say based on results and performances that he is worthy of extending his contract.
      I thought at the time everybody was saying we spent too long choosing the new manager.

Comment

Who can we get that will achieve more with the resources JFH has had? \

It's another Mark Hughes situation, he's a decent enough manager but has got nothing to work with.

The club's been ####ed behind the scenes for YEARS, since Jimmy was playing for Leeds. We're moving in the right direction now, but slowly. We're not going to get relegated under the current management so let's how this season pans out and go from there

Comment

Getting the right one is the most important thing regardless of how long it takes. What made him the outstanding choice to manage a team in the championship?

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
            I thought at the time everybody was saying we spent too long choosing the new manager.
            We took our time indeed, don't think 73 is remembering it all too well...
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

BIt patronising Nas. No memory lapse here just question why he was seen to be the outstanding choice. Bit like your view of CW really. I have watched enough to say I do not fancy JFH as manager and that is based on results and performances.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                BIt patronising Nas. No memory lapse here just question why he was seen to be the outstanding choice. Bit like your view of CW really. I have watched enough to say I do not fancy JFH as manager and that is based on results and performances.
                Don't think it's patronising mate, just saying that you seem to have got it the wrong way round... we took a long time to hire a manager, it definitely wasn't rushed by any stretch... as you'll recall, NW took over for a few games so it certainly was less rushed than any of our prior appointments.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Still sense so much jfh dislike on here and twitter etc, so many not wanting to give him a proper chance to build us slowly.
                  Top six , furthest we have been in the cup for decades but its still there in abundance.
                  Will get a lot worse when we drop out the top six and go out the cup as well.

Comment

Kev, I base my opinion on what I have seen since he took over. Yes we have chucked in the odd decent footballing performance under him but most of it has been dire and to top it off the most gutless derby performance against Fulham at home last season.

Comment

Nas, As for having Warnock in temporary charge I am fully aware of that but still baffled to how he was deemed to be worthy of taking the job then.

Comment

Fair enough mate. Ive got no feelings about the bloke ether way, im just desperate for him to be succesful cos it means we as a club are being successful .

Comment

I support QPR and have done for over 30 years so us doing well is what is all about and under this guy I just cannot see it happening. Saturday when we were down Oldfield seemed to be the one leading him not the other way around.

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                            The lengths people take to create a viable smokescreen is unreal. He is a nailed on poof.
                            Huh?

Comment

I think this season has started better than last season, but want to see more rotation from Jimmy and more proactive substitutions. I am pleased he has thrown a few youngsters in, but if we wants the same 11 every league game then we will be picking up quite a few injuries and wont have the luxury of freshening up the team.

Comment

Its not Jimmy's fault that his hands are cuffed with our transfer policy. He would love and probably could attract 5 million class players if he had the choice.

Comment

Working...
                                X