Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
    Found it! 17, 149.
    Is this a joke Hubble? That's more tickets rhan season ticket seats available as the whole school end is season ticket free.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
      Is this a joke Hubble? That's more tickets rhan season ticket seats available as the whole school end is season ticket free.
      no. thats at foolham yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
        supporters just had enough of poor football
        Don't think it was that - yesterdays performance was a shock compared to the Dirty Lids game
        If we'd played with the same energy and desire yesterday we would have brushed PNE aside easily

Loads of fellow ST round us were on their hols

Comment

Originally posted by HertsHoops View Post
          Don't think it was that - yesterdays performance was a shock compared to the Dirty Lids game
          If we'd played with the same energy and desire yesterday we would have brushed PNE aside easily

Loads of fellow ST round us were on their hols
          Likewise in Block E, looked for tickets on the offy and it was full, on the day, around a third of the block was empty in front of me.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Strange as we were electric against Leeds. I thought many would turn out just because we'd turned a corner. Unfortunately anyone who did was forced to endure 90 mins of appalling football in a dead stadium with wind and rain swirling around. Not my best day down there I must say.

Comment

Spot yourselves ?

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...ston-11778543?

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                The fella in pic 5 is thinking 'what the f#ck am I doing here?' And the bloke two down from him is actually a kip!

Comment

dont think its just the poor football style ,loads have to go away in the school holidays ,i was sunning in Majorca ,but i`m back now and raring to go down the R`s ! Rochdale here we come ! ( must be mental after carlisle last season ,but i honestly cant wait ! )
                  Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                    Should make the paddocks family stand leaving the loft to get back to how it used to be . Football and atmosphere go together like a fag and a pint , the club have been missing a trick here. The herberts need a place to congregate with easy access to beer food and carseys . we demand cheaper colder beer, something like peroni and nibbles. The throwing of empty plastic bottles onto the pitch to show ones disgust should be encouraged as I feel this gets the crowd fired up ..stewards that don't create a negative vibe before a ball has been kicked might help too!!
                    cold peroni and having the Loft back !!!! that would mean the world to me , words of wisdom Van !
                    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                      It must have been so low they're keeping it a secret. Can't find it anywhere either. Definitely holiday season the main reason for low attendance yesterday.
                      15,401 It's on their official website.
                      Last edited by jmelanie; 22-08-2016, 03:02 PM.

Comment

I see the crowd yesterday was less than 4,000. What was the atmosphere like?

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                          I see the crowd yesterday was less than 4,000. What was the atmosphere like?
                          Like a club with limited ambition who can't find 3m for a young player with great potential ie B Dack yet looking to bring in Brentner because he's on a free and has been for a while with no takers tells it's own story
                          Last edited by dogsrrs; 24-08-2016, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Didn't think it was THAT bad considering there was only that many there.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                              Like a club with limited ambition who can't find 3m for a young player with great potential ie B Dack yet looking to bring in Brentner because he's on a free and has been for a while with no takers tells it's own story
                              Ffp over our heads not limited ambition.
                              We have spent a quarter of a billion in five years, very limited ambition and tight with the wallet eh.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                Ffp over our heads not limited ambition.
                                We have spent a quarter of a billion in five years, very limited ambition and tight with the wallet eh.
                                No we wasted that due to very bad judgement at the very top poor buys poor choice of managers people at the top who think throw money at and the rest is a cake walk
                                That in turn Rob's a club of ambition

Comment

Working...
                                X