Crowd today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crowd today

13,300 odd, 6-700 Preston fans, school holiday effect ? Or supporters just had enough of poor football, seem to have lost a couple of thousand fans.

Don't think so,we played well in our last home league game

Comment

IT was a bad crowd unfortunately I expected atleast 15.000, appalling atmosphere too
      You Rsssssss

Comment

Wow shocked it was that low, but most of school.end was empty and Preston didn't bring too many fans. Barely any songs sung today, only a minute or so of singing.

Comment

it felt strange even before kick off , no atmosphere

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
            13,300 odd, 6-700 Preston fans, school holiday effect ? Or supporters just had enough of poor football, seem to have lost a couple of thousand fans.
            I think people are getting a bit fed up with the standard of football mostly. Just seen the crowd at Watford, plenty of gaps there for a London derby
            Last edited by lymehoop; 21-08-2016, 08:26 AM.
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Was empty yesterday, awful turn out from us.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

everyone is waiting to go to our new 40,000 seater stadium
                Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Should make the paddocks family stand leaving the loft to get back to how it used to be . Football and atmosphere go together like a fag and a pint , the club have been missing a trick here. The herberts need a place to congregate with easy access to beer food and carseys . we demand cheaper colder beer, something like peroni and nibbles. The throwing of empty plastic bottles onto the pitch to show ones disgust should be encouraged as I feel this gets the crowd fired up ..stewards that don't create a negative vibe before a ball has been kicked might help too!!
                  Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
                    The true yardstick is how many S/Ts have been sold anybody got any idea?
                    Last edited by dogsrrs; 21-08-2016, 09:28 AM.

Comment

It is holiday season. Foolham were playing down the road but cant find whats their attendance.

Comment

People on holiday and Preston at home is hardly a must see.

I'd expect it to be rocking by the time we play Newcastle on that week night

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                          It is holiday season. Foolham were playing down the road but cant find whats their attendance.
                          It must have been so low they're keeping it a secret. Can't find it anywhere either. Definitely holiday season the main reason for low attendance yesterday.

Comment

Found it! 17, 149.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                              The true yardstick is how many S/Ts have been sold anybody got any idea?
                              They say more than last year, but that may not be full facts as people like me get two under 8 season tickets which count towards stats but aren't really two sold.

Comment

Working...
                              X