On way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
    Truly dreadful performance by the whole team, no fight, tactics out the window, first shot on 60 minutes. Collectively the defence was all over the place, Smithies morphing into Green, the midfield bar Chery went missing, and up front BFG spent 90 minutes attempting to assault defenders.

JFH sets up his team in a very negative way with players in my opinion not playing in their preferred position, new winger, Cousins and Louongo spring to mind.

Our football is boring and lacks any form of entertainment, Jimmy will be walking the plank if things do not change.
    I think even Chery was pony today. There were clearly times I remember when he was just too lazy to come offer for the ball. Toward the latter 1/3 of the game, I even remember a specific pass that was meant for him and he was just stood there waiting for it to come to him, with 2-3 preston defenders clearly ready to intercept.

Also, I reckon Cousins was played partly out of position because of the Hall suspension and the back 4 set up we had to put out as a result.

One thing I don't know why we didn't try if Sunday/Weds/Saturday fatigue due to playing was the problem... was bring out Shodipo? he looked good when for Leeds. he seems to have gone out of favour
    Rangers Til I Die
    follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Maybe the need a rest, all can't be that bad.

Comment

well hopefully Tues v rochdale is that opportunity. give shodipo, kpekewa, grego-cox, sandro, all a run out.

just have to weather the storm of the clueless loves-to-whinge lot who will inevitably have a meltdown when the kids can't beat little rochdale
        hopefully a ready and rested senior side for Wigan away
        Rangers Til I Die
        follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Comment

Haha.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

I always try and be positive and have argued with many on here who like to sl@g the club and performances consistently, but Saturday was one of the worst for a long time for me. Not 1 single positive i can take from it really.

Comment

Working...
              X