On way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On way home

Truly dreadful performance by the whole team, no fight, tactics out the window, first shot on 60 minutes. Collectively the defence was all over the place, Smithies morphing into Green, the midfield bar Chery went missing, and up front BFG spent 90 minutes attempting to assault defenders.

JFH sets up his team in a very negative way with players in my opinion not playing in their preferred position, new winger, Cousins and Louongo spring to mind.

Our football is boring and lacks any form of entertainment, Jimmy will be walking the plank if things do not change.

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
    Truly dreadful performance by the whole team, no fight, tactics out the window, first shot on 60 minutes. Collectively the defence was all over the place, Smithies morphing into Green, the midfield bar Chery went missing, and up front BFG spent 90 minutes attempting to assault defenders.

JFH sets up his team in a very negative way with players in my opinion not playing in their preferred position, new winger, Cousins and Louongo spring to mind.

Our football is boring and lacks any form of entertainment, Jimmy will be walking the plank if things do not change.
    y

This. He was totally clueless today. Too narrow. Cousins wasted. No attempt to change things.

Comment

Jfh out!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Jfh out!
        No. Just do his f acking job. And not be a plank.

Comment

Was Cousins out the don't remember him doing anything of note ?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Jfh out!
            Way too early for that,only 4 games played,as it was way too early after 2 games for some (the lad) to be looking for JFH to be given a longer contract because " the BIG boys "would come in for him!!

Comment

Right manager but woeful players today no guts shambolic performance and Preston deserve to win
              You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                Was Cousins out the don't remember him doing anything of note ?
                Played on the right. Again. Where he can't play. No one on here would ever play him on the right. But Jimmy inexplicably does. Didn't do anything when moved into the middle, mind.

Comment

what was most alarming was jfh failed to change anything at half time , anyone could see we were all over the shop why couldn't he

Comment

I think he had limited options.

Comment

then he should have moved players into different positions , he had no plan B

Comment

I'm a JFH fan but he was clueless today. Should have stretched Preston instead of lumping long balls into Polter, who was getting beaten in the air almost every time.

Also, where was this pressing game are supposed to be deploying? At one point I could have sworn every QPR player was standing still watching the ball.
                        Last edited by Shepherds Mush; 21-08-2016, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                          Oh dear

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                            At one point I could have sworn every QPR player was standing still watching the ball.
                            That's when the fans turned on them

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                              to be fair to him, he did.
                              took off Henry and put on Washington.
                              he even played Caulker up front with Polter and Washington.
                              his plan B just didnt work today.

and rightfully as you said in your 1st post, he didnt change much at half time. i went to barnsley on Weds and I also thought then that he brought on subs way too late
                              Rangers Til I Die
                              follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Working...
                              X