1st home defeat of the season.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st home defeat of the season.....

And only two played at home in the league! I really hope this doesnt affect our confidence badly, as cant remember ever losing to preston at home, & especially after they was on a bad run aswell! but to already lose one at home in only two games is not good, cant understand how we can go like this after an excellent performance at vs leeds, jimmy needs to kick there arisses into shape, also bring back shodipo for the home games atleast, i know he faded against leeds, but we was so positive in our play, now we`re slipping back to the old rangers again by the looks of it!
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

First two games thought oh my god we could be play offs.
    Second two games now we know we will be just above mid table.
    Its always that simple with us, you just know.

Comment

Haha unreal aint it drives you frigging mad lol, same here after that first game then cardiff and beating watford last friendly game, thought come on, we`re the real deal ffs lol
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Maddest thing is that team we just watched get totally outplayed and who were bereft of any ideas is still in the top six. How does that work?

Comment

We were bound to lose our unbeaten home record this season at some stage,it was a good run while it lasted

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            First two games thought oh my god we could be play offs.
            Second two games now we know we will be just above mid table.
            Its always that simple with us, you just know.
            Oi Oi take a look at the table ....where are we ?

Comment

Yeah i know mate but we are still not very good.
              Sadly its clear now we wont be in that position for much longer

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Yeah i know mate but we are still not very good.
                Sadly its clear now we wont be in that position for much longer
                Same as last season I would think,we will win some,lose more than we win and draw lots and finish around 11th?

Comment

It looked like a different team today. Very disappointed with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                    Same as last season I would think,we will win some,lose more than we win and draw lots and finish around 11th?
                    Yeah agree with you totally. Wish you would post football chat more often.

Comment

Kevin,I have admitted over and over again over the years on this board that I am a grumpy poster but still I get " you are so grumpy replies",even if I was an unbelievably optimistic person like MYU ,the house just burnt down, never mind we can rebuild it,I'd still be upset at losing 2 nil at home to the bottom team

Comment

Think is shows that we are hit or miss, that's the difference between playoffs and mid table.
                        The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

Working...
                        X