No announcement yet.

What an odd performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I see games like this I always wonder if someone has won a lot of money on the result. How can we overall act so uninterested, effortless and make so many individual mistakes when we haven't done that in earlier matches? Odd performance and I wonder why.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
      Surely at half time though mate, he could have done something?

Oh well, at least Gladwin has has a day free of criticism.
      If your out of sorts your out of sorts sometimes you just get games like that which no matter what you do it won't change. We could have been playing to now and we would not have scored

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Praying its the pole mate. He has to start as soon as hes fit so we can see imo.
      Thought he was defensive

Comment

Oh is he. No way. Thought he was forward thinking. Scrap that then.

Comment

Oh is he. No way. Thought he was forward thinking. Scrap that then.
          Pretty sure he's abit of a ball player, thought he was Faurlins replacement.

Comment

Most worrying thing for me was the fact not a thing changed performance wise from the first abysmal 5 mins till the 90th.

Subs didn't work, game plan was poor, flat and lethargic looking, un inventive. We could be here all night.

Comment

Another iffy performance after Barnsley from the usually superb Smithies as well.

Comment

Odd isn't the word I'd use, SHITE might be closer 2nd best all round , said in previous post this team (Preston) don't give much away , organised I think we only had 3 shots on target all late on, they are easier to beat at home than away,they dominated most of the game always looked. In control,

Comment

Just plain disappointing
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

We also know playing 4 4 2 with bfg and washington wont work.
                    Amd we need Hall to play every single game.
                    Learnt a lot today.
                    Again, I don't think it's that we need Hall, it's that we can't go with Perchy starting and Caulker on the left side, he doesn't look comfortable on that foot.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Praying its the pole mate. He has to start as soon as hes fit so we can see imo.
                      I personally think the Pole will be the player who will let Luongo dictate the pace. Today, Luongo was covering for the poor performance by Henry, didn't get to stamp himself on the game like he usually does.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                        I personally think the Pole will be the player who will let Luongo dictate the pace. Today, Luongo was covering for the poor performance by Henry, didn't get to stamp himself on the game like he usually does.
                        Can't agree Nas about Mass and Henry

Comment

Originally posted by swede View Post
                          When I see games like this I always wonder if someone has won a lot of money on the result. How can we overall act so uninterested, effortless and make so many individual mistakes when we haven't done that in earlier matches? Odd performance and I wonder why.
                          exactly what my brother said
                          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                          This morning's tempest I have to cross
                          I must be guided without a stumble
                          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                            What poor performance by Henry? It got worse once he went off - the only one who tried to put his foot on it and pass it. I still don't get this Luongo love in that goes on here. Works hard, lacks pace, never gets forward. There is always a big gap between our forwards and the midfield meaning Chery has to do all the fetching and carrying. We need a fit Faurlin type and a box to box guy who will chip in with a few goals.

Comment

Henry the crowds boo boy was clapped off the pitch when subbed if he had been as bad as Nas suggested he would have been booed and loudly

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                If your out of sorts your out of sorts sometimes you just get games like that which no matter what you do it won't change. We could have been playing to now and we would not have scored

Thought he was defensive
                                Which means he'll be playing on the wing.....

Comment

Working...
                                X