• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Yeah you because you rated mass
    getting me mixed up. Lay off the Geordie juice messing with your marbles

Comment

What makes our squad any better than Preston's or Barnsley's? Let's be realistic.

Comment

It was a strange day. Strange atmosphere in the ground, like everyone had a hangover, especially the team. I'd been so looking forward to this, but then I had a hangover as well....

The weird swirling wind didn't help things and clearly Smithies found it difficult out there. But he, like the whole team, looked out of sorts, and clearly they were drained from their Barnsley outing. They shouldn't have been - but they were.

I thought NgBakoto was poor on the left and it was crying out for him to be subbed for Shodipo - in my opinion - but he didn't get a look in. I thought Shodipo's pace and great crossing ability could have made the difference. As it was, there was almost no service for Polter, who ran his socks off as usual.

I think we can see why Onuoha is preferred to Perch at RB - Perch was poor in comparison, he doesn't have the Chief's pace or presence, or aerial ability. And we clearly missed Grant Hall.

All in all a very bad day at the office. We never got out of the starting blocks. As for the atmosphere in the ground, we tried to get it going from R Block and Q block, but it never ignited - so it was poor all round - crowd, team and ground. One of those days, I guess...

Oh, and Croydon Captain Jack and I realised we knew each other when we started discussing the R Block thread!

Comment

Interesting point on shodipo he had good pre season started first two games performed well and appears to have been dropped. I would put him straight back in the side and give him proper run

Yeni was biggest disappointment as physically looks like he has the attributes to run at and beat his man but yesterday I honestly cannot recall him getting on the ball and carrying it

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
            II thought NgBakoto was poor on the left and it was crying out for him to be subbed for Shodipo - in my opinion - but he didn't get a look in. I thought Shodipo's pace and great crossing ability could have made the difference. As it was, there was almost no service for Polter, who ran his socks off as usual.

I think we can see why Onuoha is preferred to Perch at RB - Perch was poor in comparison, he doesn't have the Chief's pace or presence, or aerial ability. And we clearly missed Grant Hall.
            Ngbakoto was awful. Think he needs more work on both his fitness levels and on the training ground with the team as he was not on the same page as anyone else IMO

Comment

We were closed down quickly two games in a row and that's why we've looked rubbish. I mentioned this the other day, the effect it has on other team's supporters. All they see is their players being second to the ball every time, made even worse if they lose, and even more worse if it's to a team they think they misguidedly should have beaten. And it continues on forums long after the games have, and carries through sometimes into following matches.

And it's happened to us, and we're behaving exactly the same. Great tactic isn't it? Behold the power of closing down! No panic buttons from me yet, stuff happens.
              Last edited by Olly; 21-08-2016, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                So has everyone else.
                Exactly and most of the other teams have had problems. We are still in the cup whereas a lot of championship teams fell at the first hurdle. Starting the season with Saturday and midweek games is absurd. Also should add that maybe this team needs to be on SKY.

Comment

Working...
                X