Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
    They are a really well run club,we aren't
    Are they though? Got promoted by breaking FFP and got punished for it but then got bought by billionaires and got promoted in the right season when prem money is at its all time high.

If you'd said Burnley then I would agree and we have the guy who ran them Properly with us now

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
      Think the worrying thing for me is we've been second best in last 2 games against 2 teams who will quite likely finish in bottom 6.
      Barnsley and Preston are easily the best teams we've played this season, in that order. So by your reasoning Leeds and Cardiff will finish below them.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
        Barnsley and Preston are easily the best teams we've played this season, in that order. So by your reasoning Leeds and Cardiff will finish below them.
        Not just my opinion. Bookmakers agree.

Comment

Not just my opinion. Bookmakers agree.
          Well from what we've seen so far, I'd say they've got it wrong.

Comment

Think the worrying thing for me is we've been second best in last 2 games against 2 teams who will quite likely finish in bottom 6.
            Yes probably but we seem to raise our game against better teams,I fully expect Barnsley and Preston to finish near the bottom but think we are good enough for a safe midtable spot

Comment

I went today and wish i didnt it was that bad chite atmosphere chite football all round chite
              R's

Comment

Shouldn't have renewed

Comment

Working...
                X