Charlie Austin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie Austin

On the bench up at Old Trafford. Scored the winner up there back in january after coming on. Would be good if he can do it again to get one over on Jose.

Agree, Southampton doing well so far. Although Utd had odd spells. Friday night football really makes the most of all their staff but quite like it so far. I wish they put in a bit more effort for championship games.

Comment

Saints might be losing but playing the better football

Comment

Chas on 66th min

Comment

How did he play?
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Chaz is on fire tonight . Will never ever dislike that bloke. Watching him scoring for them makes me sad though

Comment

Who they up against?
              Watching the inter game on showcase. Their kit is certainly different.

Comment

Sparta Prauge. Hes scored two, and had one harshly disallowed for offside. Grabbed and fought off one of his team mates for the ball at a penalty for the first goal.

Comment

Some thought he'd be back here on loan, European football or tonked in the Championship
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Hes at his best tonight, any doubts about him being smashed to smithereens. Strachan Singing his praises in the half time talk now.

Comment

Charlie is a chap. Proper baller n all.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

got a good reception when substituted. Looked back to his best, orchestrating his team and leading from the front
                        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                        This morning's tempest I have to cross
                        I must be guided without a stumble
                        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

"...with Austin, who has started just one league game this season, causing chaos with his pace"...

Dude who wrote that was probably watching on fast forward

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Chaz is on fire tonight . Will never ever dislike that bloke. Watching him scoring for them makes me sad though
                            Meant nothing. Dropped at home in the prem again today.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              Meant nothing. Dropped at home in the prem again today.
                              Still scored though.

Comment

Working...
                              X