No announcement yet.

Are football fans changing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why did hooligans stop at killing rival fans?

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
      Why did hooligans stop at killing rival fans?
      wouldn't be any for the next match ?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
        I know this topic has probably been done to death, but was the c-mob a serious firm? I've seen a video of some Luton fans getting properly turned over at Kings Cross, probably some of the best/worst fv I've seen. Most of it is blokes dancing around, but this looked like QPR were out for blood.
        That was st Pancras.
        "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
        London Pride is a flower that's free.
        London Pride means our own dear town to us,
        And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Are football fans changing? No, they still have no loyalty and still are two-faced. One minute it's JFH in, the next it's JFH out.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
            I know this topic has probably been done to death, but was the c-mob a serious firm? I've seen a video of some Luton fans getting properly turned over at Kings Cross, probably some of the best/worst fv I've seen. Most of it is blokes dancing around, but this looked like QPR were out for blood.
            left from the vic , on saturday mornings usually a couple of transit vans we went all over the country in the early 80's. now and again we would take a coach like at portsmouth in the cup . we would leave the pub late and never get in the grounds til around 10 mins after k.o so we would get applause from the other fans . in those days rangers would only take 150/200 fans away unless it was a big cup game , so after a while you got to know most of the other fans . met some life long friends from them days proper stand up men that always had your back

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
              Ecstasy was a big influence on ending hooliganism in football. People got loved up instead.
              For a certain few that would have been the case but most of those ended up on the chisal and returned to the fun and games. Thatcher and her laws was the beginning of the end-her influence is still felt today at football and raving/clubbing.
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
              X