Barnsley v QPR video highlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barnsley v QPR video highlights

Thank you for sharing this with us. Not a "silly" thread at all, imo.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Surprised barnsley defender not red carded for foul on polter. last man surely.
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
        Surprised barnsley defender not red carded for foul on polter. last man surely.
        I believe there's a new rule this season meaning if you're last man and a foul is committed in the box then you don't get the double whammy of a penalty and a red card, it's a booking and a penalty.

Comment

hall at fault for the winner , stand strong and head it out , be the guvner

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
            I believe there's a new rule this season meaning if you're last man and a foul is committed in the box then you don't get the double whammy of a penalty and a red card, it's a booking and a penalty.
            Yes, that is the idea, and i agree with it, unless of course it is dangerous play or violent conduct etc.
            One change I would like though is a penalty goal awarded if it is handball on the goaline.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
              Yes, totally agree.Hall was not commanding or strong at all.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                You gotta be joking. Watch it again again and again deffently a foul. Hall did jump to head it but was elbowed off in the air.

Comment

Hall definitely fouled in mid air, was jumping first and got elbowed in mid air, can't stand strong when in mid air. Bad decision and that is why JFH was so upset at the end. Not saying we deserved more but the winner is undoubtably a foul.

Comment

In my opinion, it did look like an elbow, but Hall has to be stronger. It looked to me that he got elbowed just before he jumped.
                    And then, when the ball gets put in towards goal, where was the defending there.
                    Last edited by Nicholas Cole; 18-08-2016, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Clever Polter was actually fouled before he got to the penalty area. If he had gone down outside could have been a sending off.

Comment

Poor defending for the first goal, both in leadup to corner, player shouldn't get out of there and then no marking at corner. Second penalty should have been a red, his studs were showing at about knee height, if that isn't a dangerous tackle I don't know what is. Hall may have missed header but he shouldnt be falling and rolling on the floor, get the #### up. Poor day at the back, Smithies didn't look as calm as usual either.

Comment

Total contrast defending wise, from the two previous games.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                            Poor defending for the first goal, both in leadup to corner, player shouldn't get out of there and then no marking at corner. Second penalty should have been a red, his studs were showing at about knee height, if that isn't a dangerous tackle I don't know what is. Hall may have missed header but he shouldnt be falling and rolling on the floor, get the #### up. Poor day at the back, Smithies didn't look as calm as usual either.
                            We were well sluggish from the off, defending at that corner was symptomatic of our general casualness in opening minutes.... Tykes were buzzing about and swarming all over us. We seemed to have misconception that we were a class above them and could just stroll about and put them to bed. They beat us by dint of having far more energy and being a yard quicker/sharper in most exchanges.
                            What pees me off is that we could have undeservedly grabbed a point last night but blew it - we have to be pragmatic and ruthless and see every point as precious. Should have just strangled the game to death after 85th minute and sheepishly taken the draw.

Comment

Worst performance ive seen from Smithies. Off night.

Comment

Working...
                              X