R block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R block

I havent been in the R block for quite a while, my brother prefers X block. I am looking to go back to the R block for Newcastle game, as I want to sing, shout and stand. My question is, how many rows stand in R block? I dont want to end up being in a row where I have to sit down. I dont at a gig so I dont want to at a game!

I sat upper loft for cup game and looked over to the Q block which is still caged off. Why they have not taking fence down like they have on SA Rd side to give fans better view is odd

Everyone brands in three blocks there you should be fine

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      I sat upper loft for cup game and looked over to the Q block which is still caged off. Why they have not taking fence down like they have on SA Rd side to give fans better view is odd

Dont you have to enter Q block by the loft so therefore I think it is to seperate the stands? Maybe wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
        Dont you have to enter Q block by the loft so therefore I think it is to seperate the stands? Maybe wrong.
        Yes mate but from what I see QPR blocks everyone stands

Comment

I thought it was only about half way down? And not the whole way across, almost a diagonal line of standers? If that makes any sense!

Comment

I'm in R block a lot as several of my mates are season ticket holders there. Was in there for the Leeds game and everyone was standing around me, certainly several rows above (we were in row L I think) and most below as well.

Comment

I have my season ticket in R block and cant remember the last game i stood. Only really the top corner (corner towards the loft and a dozen or so seats from the edge of the block stand.

If thats what you want, go as high as possible in R block towards the loft. Suspect most of them are season ticket holders though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                I have my season ticket in R block and cant remember the last game i stood. Only really the top corner (corner towards the loft and a dozen or so seats from the edge of the block stand.

If thats what you want, go as high as possible in R block towards the loft. Suspect most of them are season ticket holders though.
                Don't tell me you don't join in the 'we're the R block' chant as well RIG! Stand up, if you love Rangers!

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post

This. I'm in row P in S block and no one stands below that row. Thankfully....

Comment

I'm in M and a couple of rows stand in front and all behind.

Comment

All depends on stewards orders?

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

Apparently the council won't let them. It goes back to when Portsmouth kicked off back in 98 I think.

Comment

I'm in row P of R block and it's only behind us people really stand for the duration, to be honest I think it is only the back 5 rows or so.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                            I'm in row P of R block and it's only behind us people really stand for the duration, to be honest I think it is only the back 5 rows or so.
                            You must be quite near me then Matty

Comment

i was in the

I WAS IN THE Q BLOCK FOR THE LEEDS GAME AND THE Q BLOCK WAS ABOUT 100 STRONG THE R BLOCK WAS ABOUT 400 AND THE Q BLOCK LOFTUS ROAD ABOUT 400 SO ABOUT 900 BUT FOR NEWCASTLE THAT WILL BE A BIT BIGGER SAY ABOUT 1000
                              BUT IF QPR STAY AT THE TOP IT WILL GROW TO ABOUT 1500 AS MANY OF OUR THUG ARMY CURRENTLY HATE LES FERDINAND BUT IF WE ARE 12 POINTS CLEAR AT CHRISTMAS THE THUGS WILL RETURN
                              SO WE MUST KEEP WINNING TO RESTORE OUR NOISE FACTOR
                              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                              X