Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paris St-Germain striker Jean-Kevin Augustin

12:55 QPR linked with PSG forward
    QPR have been linked with Paris St-Germain striker Jean-Kevin Augustin.

It is also claimed that Tottenham are interested in the 19-year-old, who has been linked with a number of English clubs in recent months.

It comes after L'Equipe suggested that he could ask to leave PSG, at least on loan, if they sign another forward and he is pushed down the pecking order.

The website Inside Futbol claim this will put QPR and Spurs ‘on alert’ and that other European clubs are also interested.

As if we can compeat with Spurs

He would get more minutes with us

Comment

Could you see Spurs playing an untested 19 year old when they are going for champions league or even the title?
      He wouldn't even make the subs bench there, he would be much better off coming down the bush.
      Plus West London pishes over North London.

Comment

Go get him Les!

Comment

I've watched this kid last season in the youth champions league. Very good player with bundles of pace.

Not good enough for Spurs right now and PSG won't sell unless silly money is offered. I guess that gives us a chance of a loan, however, a loan move to the Ligue 1 club is far more likely.

Comment

If we win tonight who knows.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
              I've watched this kid last season in the youth champions league. Very good player with bundles of pace.

Not good enough for Spurs right now and PSG won't sell unless silly money is offered. I guess that gives us a chance of a loan, however, a loan move to the Ligue 1 club is far more likely.
              I think a loan move to QPR would be the most likely of these options as a move to Spurs would be a waste of time given they have Kane, Lamela and new 17m signing Janssen and play a 4231 formation.

Comment

http://www.insidefutbol.com/2016/08/...-move/300197/?

Maybe Yani could have a chat with him ?

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                  I think a loan move to QPR would be the most likely of these options as a move to Spurs would be a waste of time given they have Kane, Lamela and new 17m signing Janssen and play a 4231 formation.
                  I disagree. A loan move to a Ligue 1 club makes much more sense than a move to a Championship club in another country. I guess it all depends who's in for him, but he'd be a great addition if we could pull it off.

Comment

Not. a. chance.

Comment

Exactly, but we're showing the right attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                        I disagree. A loan move to a Ligue 1 club makes much more sense than a move to a Championship club in another country. I guess it all depends who's in for him, but he'd be a great addition if we could pull it off.
                        I did say "of these options". i.e. Spurs or QPR..

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                          I did say "of these options". i.e. Spurs or QPR..
                          Fair enough. I thought you were talking about the inside futbol article where he's linked with Guingamp and Nancy.

Comment

Working...
                          X