Tough Tough Test Tonight...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    What? One of those guys that knows the difference between a home game and an away game? Ha ha
    can hear you laughing all the way from Dubai with that one ole' bean. Top bants from you.

Comment

On paper, you could say a lot of games would be easy/hard. They would probably say that we were an easier game on paper as well, going by pre season. Losing Phillips, no Sandro, Green (again, all on paper I am not saying I wanted/want them here) etc people would think we are a dream game. Newcastle would have thought they would turn over Huddersfield at home, but didnt.

Barnsley on paper you wouldnt fancy them. But they have been doing well, they are a bit of a force at home and high on confidence for turning over one of the favourites to win the league.

Will be a tough game, no doubt. But, we havent conceded a shot on target this season (which would normally mean a 4-0 loss), so I am going to go with a 2-0 win, scoring the second on the break after 80 minutes when they are chucking everything at us.

Comment

What's Dubai got to do with it? He corrected your mistake not 'bants' at all...

Comment

Originally posted by AH08 View Post
          What's Dubai got to do with it? He corrected your mistake not 'bants' at all...
          Not only that, but he's in Johannesburg.

Comment

Do obvious mistakes and typos really need to be corrected on a football forum?

Only on WARTRB.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
              Do obvious mistakes and typos really need to be corrected on a football forum?

Only on WARTRB.
              Presume you meant WATRB?

In all seriousness, I too would normally be sceptical, but having comfortably dealt with Leeds and Cardiff, we ought to be OK.

As Jimmy knows, it's all about attitude and application. If they're right, then the quality of the playes should prevail.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                Presume you meant WATRB?

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                  Presume you meant WATRB?

In all seriousness, I too would normally be sceptical, but having comfortably dealt with Leeds and Cardiff, we ought to be OK.

As Jimmy knows, it's all about attitude and application. If they're right, then the quality of the playes should prevail.

Comment

Luv a biit of fishin me
                    Last edited by West London is Rss; 17-08-2016, 03:44 PM.

Comment

They're confident, they're working hard , JFH seems like he has them bubbling, I'm sure they'll give a good account

Comment

Working...
                      X