Tough Tough Test Tonight...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tough Tough Test Tonight...

Little apprehensive about tonight... We've played so well in our opening two home games, that I'm almost expecting a 'typical Rangers' style performance about now.

I've also seen some stats about Barnsley's home form being ridiculously good, so it really is a tough tough test for a mid-week away game.

I can't see Barnsley playing badly to be honest, they very rarely have in the last year, so again we need to be on top of our game.
    They seem and look extremely confident scrolling down their Twitter timeline.

Personally I'll be happy with a draw tonight, I just pray that if we don't get the points, that there isn't a meltdown on here for whatever reason!

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
    Little apprehensive about tonight... We've played so well in our opening two home games, that I'm almost expecting a 'typical Rangers' style performance about now.

I've also seen some stats about Barnsley's home form being ridiculously good, so it really is a tough tough test for a mid-week away game.

I can't see Barnsley playing badly to be honest, they very rarely have in the last year, so again we need to be on top of our game.
    They seem and look extremely confident scrolling down their Twitter timeline.

Personally I'll be happy with a draw tonight, I just pray that if we don't get the points, that there isn't a meltdown on here for whatever reason!
    I'll be happy winning at home and drawing away all season.

Comment

If we keep doing the basic things we're doing effectively at the moment, applying pressure without the ball and lots of movement I feel more than confident.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
        If we keep doing the basic things we're doing effectively at the moment, applying pressure without the ball and lots of movement I feel more than confident.
        Agreed - I think the apprehension comes from not being used to any of this in the last few years with Rangers haha.

Comment

First day of the season wouldn't we all say this is the easiest of our first three matches?
          Does anyone fancy Barnsley to do better than Leeds or Cardiff in the league ?
          Just got to go there knowing and believing how good we are and turn them over.
          Come on Rangers,

Comment

In prediction thread put down for a draw but way yesterday's results went would predict win now as it will be huge incentive not just to go top but two points clear. Players will be prepared and up for so away win one or two nil
            Last edited by West Acton; 17-08-2016, 12:30 PM.

Comment

barnsley may have good home form but they were in division 1 last season , we have a good team spirit and some fight about us .. we can win at oakwell no problem

Comment

We have beaten em 6 on the trot. Their fans dont like us. Make you right its not gonna be a stroll in the park but still think we will get a one nil win.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  In prediction thread put down for a draw but way yesterday's results went would predict sin now ...
                  Hopefully carnal.
                  Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                  but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Except one of them was away at Cardiff

Comment

Yes Barnsley are a top top team,with a top top manager (or something ),what a load of ########, way easier game on paper than Cardiff, which I would have been happy with a point from, think tonight will be a draw

Comment

I'll take a draw if it was offered right now. Think Barnsley are a half decent outfit especially at home, bit unlucky away at Ipswich and had 30 shots at home in League Cup before turning over Direby easily. Will be a tough game.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                          I'll take a draw if it was offered right now. Think Barnsley are a half decent outfit especially at home, bit unlucky away at Ipswich and had 30 shots at home in League Cup before turning over Direby easily. Will be a tough game.
                          30 shots in the league cup....and still lost

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                            Except one of them was away at Cardiff
                            Ohhh your one those guys - thank you ever so much for your input.

Comment

Ohhh your one those guys - thank you ever so much for your input.
                              What? One of those guys that knows the difference between a home game and an away game? Ha ha

Comment

Working...
                              X