Jordan Cousins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordan Cousins

Everyone's talking about Steven Caulker (and rightly so), but can we take a minute to talk about Cousins?
    I'm really beginning to like this guy, he was top notch against Cardiff and caused them untold problems all game. It's about time we had a wide man who isn't afraid to run at defences and make things happen. Keep it up sir!
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    Everyone's talking about Steven Caulker (and rightly so), but can we take a minute to talk about Cousins?
    I'm really beginning to like this guy, he was top notch against Cardiff and caused them untold problems all game. It's about time we had a wide man who isn't afraid to run at defences and make things happen. Keep it up sir!
    Agreed, superb start to his time here, really hit the ground running.

Young lad as well, knows the league already which is handy.

Comment

agreed he was fantastic. Wasn't really expecting that type of wide-man performance from him as i had him down as a Center Mid. Not afraid to go at his man and that could turn out to be a fantastic quality for us if he is put in the middle of the park as we haven't really had a center mid like that for years.

Comment

Absolute gazelle!

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
          Absolute gazelle!
          that's actually a pretty apt description of him! I like it!
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Loved him palming off the full back for the run and cross that Ngbokoto fluffed.

Looks a class act, probably be CM long term.

Comment

I really can't wait to see him playing properly in centre mid alongside Luongo with Yeni out wide... The energy and determination he brings is phenomenal and he gets other players the time and freedom they love on the ball... He elevates the rest of the midfield just by doing what he does and that is an invaluable asset.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I'm not entirely sure JFH intends to play him in the centre as he bought Borysiuk for the current Henry position.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                  agreed he was fantastic. Wasn't really expecting that type of wide-man performance from him as i had him down as a Center Mid.
                  Correct, Cousins' main and best position is a box to box CM. His secondary positions are LM & RM. I think once everyone is fully fit, we'll see Yeni as RW, Shodipo as LW (unless we buy another winger), and Cousins, Luongo, Henry and Borysiuk all battling it out for the 2 CM positions.

Comment

And possibly more squad rotation because of the pressing toll

Comment

A proper midfielder, and the likes we`ve not had for a long time, agree with nas, brings cracking energy to the side with quality aswell!
                      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                        Correct, Cousins' main and best position is a box to box CM. His secondary positions are LM & RM. I think once everyone is fully fit, we'll see Yeni as RW, Shodipo as LW (unless we buy another winger), and Cousins, Luongo, Henry and Borysiuk all battling it out for the 2 CM positions.
                        This. Maybe he'd be better wide in 442??

Comment

Hes like Joey Barton without the baggage, gob and an aversion to get into the opposition penalty area.

Comment

We shouldn't forget we have Aerial to come in as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              Hes like Joey Barton without the baggage, gob and an aversion to get into the opposition penalty area.
                              True!

Comment

Working...
                              X