Any mods in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any mods in?

Can someone please ring MYU urgently and find out whether the Banker comp Game 3 is going to run for tonight's and tomorrow's games, or should they be called off due to error as it's too short notice for everyone to enter in time now? What do others think? There were 33 entrants the first week and if a lot miss out it's not good. There may be those who know there's games on tonight but think it's a weekend fixture competition as the title suggests?
    Last edited by Olly; 16-08-2016, 10:19 AM.

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
    Can someone please ring MYU urgently and find out whether the Banker comp Game 3 is going to run for tonight's and tomorrow's games, or should they be called off due to error as it's too short notice for everyone to enter in time now? What do others think? There were 33 entrants the first week and if a lot miss out it's not good. There may be those who know there's games on tonight but think it's a weekend fixture competition as the title suggests?

It's a league game so surely it counts.

Comment

OK, so we put in, and let MYU sort it? There will be those that think if it's not been put up, it's not on for midweek games. So how do you rule on that?
      Last edited by Olly; 16-08-2016, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
        The competition rules do state championship matches on the weekend
        Hope that helps
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
        X