No announcement yet.

McManaman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I originally thought it would be a loan deal and after reading Jimmy's comments today, I can see that happening at the end of the month if he hasn't moved on permanently.

Comment

Could be a goer, looking at him for a long time?

Comment

Exactly what we need , similar to a Barton . Puts a shift in fingers crossed think he'll fit in well .
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Came on the scene with reputation for being reckless in the tackle and going over the top of the ball. Other then that can't think of much more that he had done
          Was very good the year Wigan won the FA Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            That the guy who played in the cup final? He was good......
            Yes, he looked good in that and a few other games, but then again so did Hoilett.

His form has certainly dipped over the last few seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
              Exactly what we need , similar to a Barton . Puts a shift in fingers crossed think he'll fit in well .
              Cousins is that guy?

Comment

Got a feeling this one is waiting on WBA getting Schlupp l to see If Mc man leaving

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                  Was very good the year Wigan won the FA Cup.
                  Not for me. They got relegated same season did they not and from memory he was as poor as the rest of the squad

Would not slash wrists if he came but equally don't think he would rip trees up either would just be a solid addition to squad not a game changer

Comment

If we are saying he was poor because his team were relegated, do we also apply the same logic to Charlie Austin during our year up there...

Comment

If we are saying he was poor because his team were relegated, do we also apply the same logic to Charlie Austin during our year up there...
                      I am.sayong he is poor because he didnt do anything of note when he played in the championship for a year and a half.

Comment

No I sad they went down and he was poor from memory, in my opinion. He did not have a Charlie Austin season not even close so not even a comparable example you make

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                          I am.sayong he is poor because he didnt do anything of note when he played in the championship for a year and a half.
                          I really should've quoted West Acton, who I was replying to with that post. Dont get me wrong though, i agree that he hasnt done much the last few seasons for whatever reasons.
                          Im a bit whatever on this one. If he comes he comes, if he doesn't then no big deal.

Comment

No I sad they went down and he was poor from memory, in my opinion. He did not have a Charlie Austin season not even close so not even a comparable example you make
                            The point im making is a player can have a decent season irrespective of where his team finishes in the league.

Comment

The point im making is a player can have a decent season irrespective of where his team finishes in the league.
                              Could not agree more with you and in my opinion he never

Are you suggesting he had season comparable and the influence to what Charlie Austin did for us??

Comment

Could not agree more with you and in my opinion he never

Are you suggesting he had season comparable and the influence to what Charlie Austin did for us??
                                He was certainly influential in the FA Cup final, MoTM if i recall correctly. But no, i wasnt comparing the impact either had. I took it as you saying a player was in a relegated side therefore he must have been poor. Doesnt work like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X