McManaman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
    I am.sayong he is poor because he didnt do anything of note when he played in the championship for a year and a half.
    So why do think JFH is taking a long-term interest in him?

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
      He was certainly influential in the FA Cup final, MoTM if i recall correctly. But no, i wasnt comparing the impact either had. I took it as you saying a player was in a relegated side therefore he must have been poor. Doesnt work like that.
      FA cup final is one game

I was not saying relegated side equals all rubbish players(my point was about him) so could have made myself clearer as you make fair point on CA and remember going back years how good Joe Cole was in hammers side that dropped

My honest opinion though is he's a squad filler he does not really bring anything to table we don't already have would be similar signing to perch solid and reliable when called upon but not game changer; you need players like that in every squad but think we already have them don't need more. That's why I would not be massively gutted if he never came nor excited if he did

Comment

Think Jimmy Floyd is proving he can raise players games tho Westy ! And it looks like Mc manaman might be our most expensive of this window should he come so I don't think Jimmy see's him as squad filler , but me like you I'm not going to wet myself as I have said I was never over impressed with Phillips and WBA see him as a step up

Comment

Dogs if he comes I will back him to the hilt as want us to be as successful as possible

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Dogs if he comes I will back him to the hilt as want us to be as successful as possible
            Yeah of course but my point is our only option is to trust Jimmy

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
              Yeah of course but my point is our only option is to trust Jimmy
              Agree he's not done awful lot so far

Comment

Working...
              X