McManaman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McManaman

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/08/15...r-reportedly/?

Not a massive fan from what I have seen of him and would think he would be squad filler rather then integral first teamer. Once of those signings that would not bother me either way if we signed or missed out

Comment

That the guy who played in the cup final? He was good......

Comment

He will probably go back to wigan
        You Rsssssss

Comment

If Phillips is seen as an improvement move on and look elsewhere

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
            If Phillips is seen as an improvement move on and look elsewhere
            Thats football, opinion based, personally thought he was a decent player. Not sure on his attitude but clearly a talent prior to a stint on the sidelines.

Comment

Came on the scene with reputation for being reckless in the tackle and going over the top of the ball. Other then that can't think of much more that he had done

Comment

I like him, very direct, bundles of pace and works hard. The lad isn't brilliant but we're hardly blessed with depth in the wide department. A season long loan would be good business.

Comment

Don't see the point anymore really. We have two gold wingers and then Nasser and Petrasso as backup.

Comment

hmmm has lost his way not seen anything good from him in years

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                      hmmm has lost his way not seen anything good from him in years
                      Definitely lost his way for some reason , but I liked what I saw when he first burst onto the scene. I reckon he could be a good signing at the right price myself.

Comment

Always liked mcmanaman ,real grafter. Get this done Rangers
                        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                          Don't see the point anymore really. We have two gold wingers and then Nasser and Petrasso as backup.
                          Are you saying they're all better than McManaman? Wow!

Nasser and Petrasso will earn a decent living in the lower leagues, as will Gladwin. Shodipo has played 68 minutes of first team football and although looks to have a bright future, it's way to early to judge him.

Chery and Ngbakoto apart, we're massively lacking the attacking quality to challenge for promotion. We'd be bang in trouble if they get injured, hence looking for new additions.

It's a squad game and if you're relying on the likes of Nasser, Petrasso and Gladwin it's going to be a long, long winter imo.

Comment

Would rather play Gladwin than McManaman

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                              Are you saying they're all better than McManaman? Wow!

Nasser and Petrasso will earn a decent living in the lower leagues, as will Gladwin. Shodipo has played 68 minutes of first team football and although looks to have a bright future, it's way to early to judge him.

Chery and Ngbakoto apart, we're massively lacking the attacking quality to challenge for promotion. We'd be bang in trouble if they get injured, hence looking for new additions.

It's a squad game and if you're relying on the likes of Nasser, Petrasso and Gladwin it's going to be a long, long winter imo.
                              No I am saying, we have players that are just as good. He played in the championship for 13/14 and 14/15 and he didnt set it on fire, scored a few goals each year. He has barely played for west brom, a team that play a similar way to how we play now, pacy wingers, closing down, not letting in goals so I dont see why he will fit our team now. He was good for the last three months of wigans premier league season and the fa cup but that was three years ago, he hasnt done anything of note since. Shodipo deserves a chance to become better than him which he will with constant games. Yeni is better than him. Nasser was excellent against Swindow. Petrasso was great late last season and hasnt had a chance. I think Gladwin going forward is lacking but he is improving. We are fine, WBA priced him at £7 million in january now even half that is far too much in an area we have pretty much covered.

Comment

Working...
                              X