Latest on Chery (good lad)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
    aint no1 paying 10 million for him based on a dozen or so decent performances. Perhaps a different situation come January, but not now.
    Scored 10 goals last season and was very in and out of the team. Already got two this season, granted both were penalties but his performances have been great as well. Won't be surprised at all... maybe in the old market he wouldn't have gone for that, but now, it's very likely.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

You think 20 mil for hart is expensive?
      after the Euro debacle, don't you
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Swap for Austin

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
          Clubs don't rate players purely on their international tournament performance anymore, hence why united paid 100m almost for Pogba...
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
            Scored 10 goals last season and was very in and out of the team. Already got two this season, granted both were penalties but his performances have been great as well. Won't be surprised at all... maybe in the old market he wouldn't have gone for that, but now, it's very likely.
            I will buy your next season ticket if he gets sold for 10 mil or more in this window.

Decent player for us, yes, but has had a dozen good games in a rangers shirt. Needs far more to start talking about these type of fees.

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
              no mate, i think that is dirt cheap for a keeper of his standard.

really hope Pep comes unstuck at City. Thinks of himself as a football god with tactics from the next generation. Hope Mourinho has him over.

Comment

I will buy your next season ticket if he gets sold for 10 mil or more in this window.

Decent player for us, yes, but has had a dozen good games in a rangers shirt. Needs far more to start talking about these type of fees.
                We're not talking about how much he would go for, we're talking about how much we would accept. Completely different.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                  Smashing news....but if someone was to offer 15m now ?
                  Or £50 million ?

Comment

I think we'd accept £7-8m, can't see him going for anymore than that.

Comment

Working...
                    X