Promotion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
    I'll wait until 14 September and vote then. So far the teams which were supposed to run away with it don't look great. JFH already has a season of experience in the Championship and I think we have the best defence in the league (only two other teams haven't given up any goals).
    Im going to wait until the end of april/start of may. Not putting my home at liberty by making such a rash prediction just yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
      Meaningless poll at this stage. Clickbait.
      100%

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
        I will say we could sneak top 6 depending on January buys. Just upfront if Polter gets injured I would worry about lack of backup. But at this stage it is impossible to know. 44 gAmes to go, anyone can win it. Newcastle could still run away with it and we could still do finish lower half.
        exactly. this poll, after 2 games, is like an 18 year old asking am I going to die of old age from cancer or a heart attack
        not voting
        Rangers Til I Die
        follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Oh ye of liddle faith.
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Personally don't think so, no.

Whilst we have started incredibly well, I don't think we have the squad to really compete at the top over the course of 46 games. We lack the quality going forward in the squad IMO.

That said, IF we could bring in 2 quality attacking players before the window shuts, I may be quietly confident of mounting a serious push as I think we look very good with relative strength in depth at the back. As it stands today though, I reckon we would finish around 9th.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

We've started well enough to convince the bookies to narrow their odds. We were around 40-1 before the season started and we've narrowed to between 20 and 30-1. But most still have us finishing outside of the top 6. The fixture computer's been very kind to us in August and there's a decent chance we'll still be top at the end of the month. Newcastle, Huddersfield and Brum will be a better test in September.

Comment

Its too early to predict. However, nobody gave Leceister any chance of winning the Premier, but they did. Team spirit is high; we have a very good defence and if we are lucky with having very few injuries, then you never knows.

Comment

I think it's unbelievable, even for some on this board to start a "promotion " poll after 2 games,nice to win our 1st 2 games but that's all it is ,2 games in,I wonder if some lunatic Newcastle fan has started a "relagation" poll after 2 defeats,both threads are mindless and stupid after 2 games.by the way I didn't vote yes or no .
                  Last edited by Rebel R's; 16-08-2016, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                    ...mindless and stupid after 2 games
                    And after how many games will it cease being mindless and stupid?
                    Give me an exact number please, I want to improve my maths skills
                    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Every pundit and mates in the pub chatting football is asked who do they think will win the league for every division at the start of the season.
                      Its called predictions. No point asking them at the end or when a club is thirty points clear at the top or bottom is it.
                      Doesnt harm anyone to make a prediction, its just bit of fun and keeps a forum moving along.
                      Nobody gets hurt, nobody loses or wins any money unless they bet on their predictions as well.
                      If you don't want to make one, then dont , but spare us the moans and stating that nobody knows what will happen as its far to early to predict.
                      Its never ever to early for a prediction, but it can be to late.
                      Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 16-08-2016, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                        And after how many games will it cease being mindless and stupid?
                        Give me an exact number please, I want to improve my maths skills
                        OK, I would definitely say more than 2 ( obviously ),10 games?

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                          OK, I would definitely say more than 2 ( obviously ),10 games?
                          If we won the next 8 or lose the next 8 the answer to the poll is gonna be obvious aint it ?

Comment

I think we have a chance, yes. I canīt see many teams that are better than us.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                              Now, me being a proud member of the Realist Brigade (TM pending), I don't get carried away easily - or at all very often, but I am now getting this gut feeling that we should get promoted this season. It is just one of those things: wasn't meant to happen logically, but the momentum suddenly appears and everything clicks into place. What do you think?
                              Good thing you didn't bet me isn't it? What was it...we were definitely going to lose to Leeds?
                              Anyway, to your post, nah not a chance. I still stick by my earlier prediction of comfortably mid table. Great start, but not getting carried away.
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                              Geoff Cameron - 1
                              Aramide Oteh - 1
                              Jake Bidwell - 1
                              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                                If we won the next 8 or lose the next 8 the answer to the poll is gonna be obvious aint it ?
                                We won't win our next 8 OR lose our next 8,about a 5% chance of that happening

Comment

Working...
                                X